8/11 @ 7:35 PM Game Thread

GoRowand33

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:09 PM)
FWIW, someone who saw the Knights game last night said that Logan looked fantastic. He's not a fan of Logan, so for him to say that, he must have looked good.

Nice post from a Cubs fan.

lol :wub:

I wish I could watch the Bears game.. hopefully there will be clips up online somewhere since I'm going to be missing Sportscenter tomorrow (which probably wouldn't show much anyway)

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 09:11 PM)
Took him long enough.

At this point Rex is sitting at Cubcon 2, the injury warning status for a player like Mark Prior.

If he got hurt bad on that play, then we need to elevate him to Cubcon 1, which is the status for a Kerry Wood. Hopefully our number 2 can keep healthy, or we may have to see a return of the bearded drunken bandit

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)
At this point Rex is sitting at Cubcon 2, the injury warning status for a player like Mark Prior.

If he got hurt bad on that play, then we need to elevate him to Cubcon 1, which is the status for a Kerry Wood. Hopefully our number 2 can keep healthy, or we may have to see a return of the bearded drunken bandit

lol @ ^^^^

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:19 PM)
I'm not watching that game either, and I'm more surprised that you're joking.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:08 PM)
BTW....I'm taping the Bears game, and will watch it later. Please don't spoil the inevitable "crap, Grossman just got stretchered off".

QUOTE(Felix @ Aug 11, 2006 -> 10:09 PM)
Crap.. Grossman just got stretchered off :(

stupid internet ruining jokes :(