8/25 Game Thread Sox vs. Twins

Wedge

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 02:13 AM)
Considering Detroit lost, and we could have extended ground on Minnesota, what happened last inning was an absolute CHOKE. Terrible.

It's absolutely amazing what happens to Vazquez in the 6th inning of games. I've never seen anything like it.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
David Riske is a terrible clutch pitcher. Where in the f*** is Brandon McCarthy? I HATE YOU OZZIE GUILLEN, SCOTT PODSEDNIK, AND JOEY CORA!

a good friend will pick you up when you are down.....

look we all know that BMac shoulda started that inning...but you dont hate nobody on our team damnit!!!

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:15 PM)
Ozzie Guillen is, without question, the worst manager in the American League. That last half inning was a fireable offense, even if we win by 5.

Hardly.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)
Ozzie Guillen is, without question, the worst manager in the American League. That last half inning was a fireable offense, even if we win by 5.

I don't know about worst in the league but he has definitely had a bad year.

QUOTE(whitesoxmanager @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 02:15 AM)
a good friend will pick you up when you are down.....

look we all know that BMac shoulda started that inning...but you dont hate nobody on our team damnit!!!

I can hate them, but it doesn't mean that I won't root for them to contribute to this team. I honestly think thought that Pods and Cora are the worst MLB players/coaches at that particular position.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 12:15 PM)

YES I WANT MIKE HARGROVE BABY!!!!!!!

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 02:17 AM)
Name one worse. Actually John Gibbons is worse, so I'll say Ozzie is the 2nd worst manager in the AL. Still not good.

At least Gibbons has the balls to physically attack his players, and not verbally attack them. :P

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 10:17 PM)
Name one worse. Actually John Gibbons is worse, so I'll say Ozzie is the 2nd worst manager in the AL. Still not good.

Prove it.

Unless you watch every single out in every single baseball game, there is no way you can justify calling one manager the worst in the league. Get real.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 25, 2006 -> 09:15 PM)

You're right. I don't know what he was thinking last inning. Why would you put in Cotts when he has been terrible. I would have left Vazquez in to face Morneau, I am still sitting here trying to figure out what the hell happened that inning????