**8/26 Game Thread! SOX vs. twins

Brian

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozzie doesn't want to win this game. Why wouldn't he put Anderson in Center. Put Mack in Left and let him leadoff, if he wants him in the lineup. I just don't understand Ozzie anymore. I don't think he has a clue anymore. I don't see how we can win this game tonight.

How come our manager has to have a different F*****g lineup every game. I am sick of it. Every other team that is in the playoff race has their starters in the lineup every game. Our manager has micromanage every damn game. I'm just sick of it. Let your damn starters play everyday, I am so sick of Ozzie and everything he does.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 11:18 AM)
Walkers solution for Santana

Just pitch a shutout. Pretty much he has given up on scoring a lot of runs on him. We can put up runs against the best closers in the league, the best pitchers in the league, but our management has just given up on cracking Johan. Nice, maybe we can bring Charlotte up and see if they can beat him. Johan is good, but he is not a god. He can be beat. If the Royals and their offense can put a 4 spot up on him we can.

I cant believe I just read that

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 08:05 PM)
6:30 start tonight, rain delay.

Ahh but think of this possibility, Mack will be out in the slippery outfield, things happen on slippery grass. . . .

just kiddin

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 07:38 PM)
Just got out of the shower. Where the fuc k is BA?

Ozzie missed the memo where we are in third place. He sitll thinks he needs to rest starters because they need to be fresh for the playoffs. Too bad if we keep losing, we won't make it there.

Lol.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 26, 2006 -> 11:39 PM)
Johan getting a pretty sizeable zone early

The umpire last time we faced him had a small zone, and it allowed us to have better ABs vs him. With the way we struggle against Johan, a no-hitter isn't out of the question.