Tetrahydrogestrinone on a HR tear

Phuck the Cubs

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Sep 10, 2006 -> 08:18 AM)
Are you serious?? How can like this guy?? He's a cheater, and he's the biggest dick ever

Remember when he broke the record, steroids were not against the rules in baseball. I know they were against the law if not prescribed by a physician but so is cocaine and I haven't seen any one's stats taken away due to cocaine use (Tim Raines, Paul Molitor).

And yes he is the biggest dick ever

Edited by ptatc

Bonds never was caught cheating.

Therefore you cant give him an * or any other bulls*** all these people want. How come I dont hear for * next to caught cheaters, like Sosa. Why dont we hear about * next to Big Mac.

People just need to get over themselves, Bonds is not the biggest cheater ever. That is one of the most ludicrous statements I have ever heard.

First, cheating implies that he broke some sort of rule. In order to break a rule, a rule must be in effect.

How can Bonds have cheated when he broke no MLB rule?

It would be like saying the White Sox cheated last year, if in 2 years MLB passes a rule that says it is against the rules to have a manager named Ozzie.

Would the Sox then get an *?

Of course not, American society does not accept ex post facto laws or rules.

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Sep 24, 2006 -> 05:15 PM)
Unless no one picks him up and/or he misses significant time to injury

He needs 22 more homers to pass Aaron. You get him out of Pac Bell and into a DH role, and not only is he going to hit more just due to the size of the park, but he's going to be rested much, much more.

I'd probably expect him to be about as healthy as Thome has been this year, and Thome's been healthy enough to hit 42 bombs with a couple games left.

He needs 22 more homers to pass Aaron. You get him out of Pac Bell and into a DH role, and not only is he going to hit more just due to the size of the park, but he's going to be rested much, much more.

I'd probably expect him to be about as healthy as Thome has been this year, and Thome's been healthy enough to hit 42 bombs with a couple games left.

Well who do you expect to pick him up?? Oakland will likely bring back Frank, we've got Thome, Tribe's got Pronk, Red Sox have Papi, and the Yankees are set and in fact overloaded. Who would take him out of the Angels, Rangers, Mariners, Twins, Tigers, Royals, Blue Jays, Devil Rays, or Orioles???

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 08:05 PM)
Read my post again. Those are the AL teams who aren't set on a DH :bang :bang :fight :fight

Yeah. It's still 9 teams. What are the odds that 1 of those 9 teams will take a risk on a guy that's going to guarantee them 400 PAs of 1.000 OPS and .450 OBP, as well as a sh*tload of publicity?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 04:22 AM)
I would take him as our left fielder for next season. :bringit

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but it is a fairly good idea. I know he's an a-hole and all, but he's an a-hole who is still putting up a .461 OBP this year. It'd make sense for the Sox, too, as they could give Sweeney one more year at Charlotte so he could take over in 2008. So long as you don't put him ahead of GIDP err Konerko, you'd be alright.

Of course, you'd have to deal with the daily barrage of assualt from the media and fans, so....

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Sep 25, 2006 -> 08:24 PM)
I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but it is a fairly good idea. I know he's an a-hole and all, but he's an a-hole who is still putting up a .461 OBP this year. It'd make sense for the Sox, too, as they could give Sweeney one more year at Charlotte so he could take over in 2008. So long as you don't put him ahead of GIDP err Konerko, you'd be alright.

Of course, you'd have to deal with the daily barrage of assualt from the media and fans, so....

On paper, looking only at the stats...saying he'd be a tolerable DH or LF is not a bad idea.

That siad...I don't watch a single game next year, and maybe several years thereafter, if Barry Bonds (or Giambi for that matter) wears a White Sox uniform any time in his career.

people are so self-righteopus about this steroid issue. Geez folks, get over yourselves - like you've never cheated or sought an advantage on another person.

What's that quote - "If you're not cheating, you're not trying"?

I like "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat, cheat, cheat."

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 05:36 PM)
people are so self-righteopus about this steroid issue. Geez folks, get over yourselves - like you've never cheated or sought an advantage on another person.

I hope this post is not serious, because it's not like non-medical steroid use is against the law or anything.

QUOTE(longshot7 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guy is a lying asshole who plays the race card when he is questioned about. f*** him.

I thnk the preception of Bonds here and among the MLB would be a lot different if he acted like Harold Baines while being on the juice.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 07:54 AM)
I hope this post is not serious, because it's not like non-medical steroid use is against the law or anything.

When these guys start dropping dead at the age of 45 from steroid-related heart attacks, then people will finally see why MLB is trying to clean up the sport. All you have to do is check out a wrestling website every month, and it seems there's another guy in the 40-50 year old range dropping dead.