White Sox v. Angels, 9/11, Gamethread

Gregory Pratt

Swing the bat Pods! At least we have less than 3 weeks of his ass left in this season.

QUOTE(beautox @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 02:09 AM)
Yeah Podsenik Backwards K, just they way to start out this west coast road trip.

Such a terrible, terrible vibe about this team right now.

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I pray that this team can make the playoffs. However, it's sort of a therapeutic feeling know that the regular season is over in 3 weeks. I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't make the playoffs, but the more things remain the same, the more it seems like a longshot at this time with our brutal schedule coming up.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ Sep 12, 2006 -> 02:12 AM)
Any good posters in the gamethread tonight?

Be careful, you never know who might be lurking to cherry-pick your comments.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 09:13 PM)
I pray that this team can make the playoffs. However, it's sort of a therapeutic feeling know that the regular season is over in 3 weeks. I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't make the playoffs, but the more things remain the same, the more it seems like a longshot at this time with our brutal schedule coming up.

Be careful, you never know who might be lurking to cherry-pick your comments.

Detroit is going to get healthy with KC still on the schedule. I do believe the Sox will kick Seattle's ass, but 3 out of 4 may not be good enough. I think the Sox may need to get 6 out of 7 on the next homestand even if they go 3-3 on this trip.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2006 -> 09:14 PM)
I don't know if people saw this, but did you hear who Ozzie described today as not being a "good baseball player"?

I'm surprised it wasn't a huge thread. He did call him a great hitter though, and its one thing I can't see where you could really disagree with Ozzie.