Sox vs. A's 9/16 | 3:05, FOX

The Ginger Kid

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JESUS f***ING CHRIST. I can't watch this anymore. Fox announcers ripping into Alomar's pitch selection.

This team can't help but choke in Oakland.

It's all over if they fail to win this afternoon. You have to imagine, probability suggests either Minnesota or Detroit win. Our inconsistency can't magically reemerge with 14 games left.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 10:31 PM)
Some of the Ozzie fanboys need to take off their Guillen 13 shirts, and their fond memories of last year and realize that he is a bad manager.

Ive never been an ozzie fan boy I dont like him as a manger. But im not an idiot who blames every little problem on the manager rather than blame the players on the team.

Also wtf was Sandy doing calling a slider :fight

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 10:33 PM)
I hope there's beer in the locker room afterwards. Who cares about the game.

We need to hire a policeman to hang out around the Cell after the game, and bust Ozzie for DUI. Maybe he'll pull a Mel Gibson-esque rant, and get himself fired.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Sep 16, 2006 -> 05:32 PM)
Ive never been an ozzie fan boy I dont like him as a manger. But im not an idiot who blames every little problem on the manager rather than blame the players on the team.

Also wtf was Sandy doing calling a slider :fight

I will then blame Brian Anderson for not inking himself into the starting lineup everyday.

I will then blame Thornton for taking himself out when he walked someone on some very very close questionable pitches.