PEDRO'S OUT!!!

jackie hayes

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 08:58 PM)
You're backing the Dodgers? It's true, you're always right.

I love me some Dodgers baseball it's the only team still alive that doesn't have a player on their roster that I hate. They're incredibly streaky/inconsistent so if they can get hot over the final couple games of the season they could make a nice run in the playoffs.

QUOTE(Cuck the Fubs @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 09:33 PM)
No s***. I f***ing hate the Cubs. There is no one I hate in the playoffs, so I don't care what happens.

So you hate the Cubs, who pose no threat to the White Sox making the playoffs, but you don't hate the Twins or Tigers, both of whom effect whether or not the White Sox make the playoffs.

Makes sense.

QUOTE(Felix @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 08:48 PM)
I feel sorry for the Mets fans, but really, screw you New York!

Lets go Phillies!

I don't.

Those guys are jerks who brag about how Jose Reyes is the greatest baseball player who ever lived and how Carlos Beltran is the unanimous MVP.

I hope this team gets killed.

QUOTE(SABR Sox @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:43 PM)
I don't.

Those guys are jerks who brag about how Jose Reyes is the greatest baseball player who ever lived and how Carlos Beltran is the unanimous MVP.

And look at how badly Beltran has choked away that MVP gotta love his September splits .160/.364/.280/.644. I can't wait to see the Dodgers stick it right up the the giggy of the Mets and their fans in the first round.

QUOTE(SABR Sox @ Sep 28, 2006 -> 10:43 PM)
I don't.

Let me rephrase: I feel sorry for the few Mets fans that I know that aren't complete assholes, which, in reality, is really only about 1% of the whole group

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 29, 2006 -> 12:36 AM)
Go Padres.... my newly adopted, second favorite team.

Everyone talks about Thomas, Rowand, Duque being in the playoffs, but no love for Blum. Feel the wrath of Geoff Blum! :)

Edited by SoxAce

Postseason, and then some. Pedro's gonna be out for 8 months following surgery, which means no "baseball activities" until June.

Why didn't Pedro want the MRI before the contract, now?... :D

I keep hearing that the Mets are here to stay, but that staff will need a lot of work in the offseason. A LOT of work.

Edit: Link.

Edited by jackie hayes

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Sep 30, 2006 -> 05:16 PM)
Postseason, and then some. Pedro's gonna be out for 8 months following surgery, which means no "baseball activities" until June.

Why didn't Pedro want the MRI before the contract, now?... :D

I keep hearing that the Mets are here to stay, but that staff will need a lot of work in the offseason. A LOT of work.

Edit: Link.

Spose Minaya's still not interested in Zito? :bang