Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ May 3, 2007 -> 10:49 PM)
Pretty even game thus far. Looks like Baron is fine. It's going to be a crazy final 24 minutes. Moment of truth time for the Warriors.

Baron is still having a rough go of it on D which could hurt a lot. Hopefully he comes out loose in the 2nd half

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ May 3, 2007 -> 10:48 PM)
Baron Davis is quickly becoming my favorite non-bulls player! 50-48 Golden State at the half.

What's so frustrating it that he has the talent to play like he has been all the time. Injuries, conditioning, and b-ball I.Q. has always been what's held him back.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 3, 2007 -> 10:51 PM)
Baron is still having a rough go of it on D which could hurt a lot. Hopefully he comes out loose in the 2nd half

Yeah, hopefully an injury doesn't decide this series. If the Mavs come back and win, so be it. But I don't want it to be because the best player by far in the the series got hurt.

Warriors up 18. Move over 1994 Sonics, a new team is about to take your title as biggest chokers in NBA history.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 3, 2007 -> 11:28 PM)
I've missed most of the third quarter, just returned from late nite. How has GS pulled away like this?

Stephen Jackson. Stephen Jackson. Stephen Jackson.

LMAO! Barnes just gave Dirk a facial. LMAO!

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 3, 2007 -> 11:41 PM)
Holy mother f***. WHAT. A. QUARTER.

Normally I would say just slow the game down, but f*** that. Just do what you do boys.

I'd actually love to see Golden State run the score up and win by 40.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ May 3, 2007 -> 11:41 PM)
Holy mother f***. WHAT. A. QUARTER.

Normally I would say just slow the game down, but f*** that. Just do what you do boys.

I want a Warriors/Suns conference final. First team to 140 wins.

LMAO! I went to check out a Dallas message board and here's what it said...

This board is temporarily shut down due to the volume of spam taking over the site.

We will be back soon...

LMAO! They're going to riot in Dallas tonight.

Are the Pacers fans still glad they made that trade and got rid of Jackson? 7 for 8 from downtown, a 1 man wrecking crew during the fatal run. At least they have a better group of character guys due to the 8 player rapeage....errr deal.

What an upset, I fully expect a GSW/Phoenix West Final now, what a classic that would be. Oh, and Dirk=choker

The Warriors come out of the locker room in the yellow we believe shirts and thank the fans that are still out there. I love it.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ May 4, 2007 -> 12:13 AM)
TYPO TYPO TYPO TYPO TYPO

no actually I just knew it was something like that, so 67 pretty much makes it worse.

absolutely f***ing throttled

67. ;)