Sox @ Seattle, March 11

Heads22

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fly out by Beltran to RF, 2 quick outs for Russel.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 03:17 PM)
I am freaking pissed...why is this game not on mlb.tv. If it is a comcast game shouldn't we be able to get it on .tv.

BOOO MLB...BOOO.

It is on MLB.tv. Go to the whitesox homepage, click watch the sox on mlb.tv and then click watch the game.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 01:17 PM)
That last breaking ball he threw was filthy.

Flash...you'll see why I think he's quite possibly the biggest sleeper in the org. He's got some gas on his fastball, throws from multiple arm angles, and has a few breaking balls (albeit they are far from polished and I think the multiple arm angles has probably hurt or at least hampered the growth of his breaking balls to a point), and the protypical pitchers frame.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 02:18 PM)
fly out by Beltran to RF, 2 quick outs for Russel.

It is on MLB.tv. Go to the whitesox homepage, click watch the sox on mlb.tv and then click watch the game.

Yep. I'm watching on mlb.tv

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 08:22 PM)
here comes everyones new favorite player :P Eduardo Perez

New? I've been begging for him to be on this club for 3 years. He could realistically be our most dangerous hitter against the likes of Santana, C.C., etc. It would be a shame for him to not make this team.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 02:18 PM)
Flash...you'll see why I think he's quite possibly the biggest sleeper in the org. He's got some gas on his fastball, throws from multiple arm angles, and has a few breaking balls (albeit they are far from polished and I think the multiple arm angles has probably hurt or at least hampered the growth of his breaking balls to a point), and the protypical pitchers frame.

I could definitely see where someone may anoint Russel as a "sleeper." While his statistics hardly portray someone with plus-stuff, from the last inning alone, he hit 95/96 several occasions and featured several tremendous sliders.

He has a future in someone's bullpen, that's for sure.

QUOTE(fathom @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 02:24 PM)
New? I've been begging for him to be on this club for 3 years. He could realistically be our most dangerous hitter against the likes of Santana, C.C., etc. It would be a shame for him to not make this team.

The problem is he plays the same position as our stars, which is the reason he is not on any good teams for the most part

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 02:25 PM)
Thats what she said.

:D nice haha

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 01:27 PM)
Ramirez is looking good. Everyone was saying that the Ramirez for Soriano trade was a bad one for Seattle, but Ramirez can really help out their rotation.

I was always a Horacio Ramirez fan. I'll take the lefty starter when healthy over Soriano but i was one of the very few that said that and I'd admit its a risky as hell deal. But in general, give me the starter over the reliever.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 01:28 PM)
If Harcio Ramirez were on our ballclub he would have been tagged by the opposing team.

He appears to be nothing more than another soft tossing lefty responsible for giving our lineup fits.

I don't know if his stuff has detiorated from when he first came up with the Braves but Horacio would pile up the strikeouts and give up very few hits (had problems with control) but he would kick some butt and than always get hurt.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 02:25 PM)
I could definitely see where someone may anoint Russel as a "sleeper." While his statistics hardly portray someone with plus-stuff, from the last inning alone, he hit 95/96 several occasions and featured several tremendous sliders.

He has a future in someone's bullpen, that's for sure.

Add in good movement on a two seam fastball.

Just struck out Big Sexy as well.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 03:27 PM)
Ya, I still hate mlb.tv though. I really do, the quality is s***. The 700K better work good during the regular season.

can you increase the picture size for yours? Ever since I got the new windows media player, I can't or just don't know how.

Edited by BearSox

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Mar 11, 2007 -> 03:31 PM)
You mean fullscreen? double click on the picture

no in between?

rack 'em up! Russel is looking really good. Wouldn't be surprised to see him surpase McCullogh on the prospect list.