White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/20/07 (W)

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 06:35 PM)
Honest question here: since the 4th game of the season, has anyone ever seen a more pathetic stretch of hitting from one player than we've seen from Erstad?

No. I wish a reporter would ask Ozzie the same question though.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 07:35 PM)
Honest question here: since the 4th game of the season, has anyone ever seen a more pathetic stretch of hitting from one player than we've seen from Erstad?

PK in 2003. I think that was the year.

We've had a lot of players with exclusively home run swings and a terrible approach over the last few years. So this covers a lot of ground.

I would say Brian Anderson was the worst stretch I've seen last season, simply for the longevity factor.

I believe Paulie and Erstad have the same number of hits since the 4th game. I'm pretty close to 100% on that. He's been pretty bad too.

QUOTE(Rex Kicka** @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 06:38 PM)
Erstad is now 3 for his last 37 for a .081 batting average. And his on base percentage is a stunningly awesome .128 (5-39)

But it feels like he's hitting over .300 as Hawk would say.

QUOTE(Frankensteiner @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 06:37 PM)
I would say Brian Anderson was the worst stretch I've seen last season, simply for the longevity factor.

brian anderson's first few months was my answer too.

Even with the homers, I'm not complaining about Danks yet.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 20, 2007 -> 06:40 PM)
brian anderson's first few months was my answer too.

Even with the homers, I'm not complaining about Danks yet.

agreed, so long as he isn't walking hitters infront of said homeruns. honestly all i want from him is to keep us in the game and post an era south of 5.