Gooch

Dye

Konerko

Crede

AJ

Uribe

Mack

Sweeney

This is how that lineup should of been. AJ is not a 3 hitter.

We need to start to throw money at some of hte Twins minor league instructors and put them on our payroll.

This offense is beyond sad, with or without Thome and Pods.

This team isn't even fun to watch anymore. Which is why I stopped...I simply look up our latest 1 run offensive showing loss after the game rather than spending time watching 9 innings of suck.

This is the first time I'm tossing my hat into to "we need a new hitting coach" hat. We just need something to shake things up here...every players approach is horrid. Period.

QUOTE(Y2HH @ May 2, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
This offense is beyond sad, with or without Thome and Pods.

This team isn't even fun to watch anymore. Which is why I stopped...I simply look up our latest 1 run offensive showing loss after the game rather than spending time watching 9 innings of suck.

This is the first time I'm tossing my hat into to "we need a new hitting coach" hat. We just need something to shake things up here...every players approach is horrid. Period.

In what has to be a defense mechanism, this might be the most opportune time for the Sox to be sellers at the deadline in the last 5 years or so.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:27 PM)
Possibly, but it's not like our offense was going nuts during the 2nd half of last year. I respect your opinion though, and it's interesting to see you calling for someone's head right now.

True, but Buehrle's improvement alone gets us 3 wins or so.

And its hard not to call for his head. This is pure MLB baseball, you have a good offensive team, they arent producing for a month, you fire your hitting coach. We better have a closed door meeting or something here, because we are drowning.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ May 2, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
At this rate, probably 6 games. If we're lucky.

Well, the Tigers are now getting Sheffield going. They have quite an impressive 2-3-4-5 heading into the summer.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:35 PM)
Last night 3-2 B8 same as today....

Again Putz is going to embarass this pathetic group of fools. I bet he throws 11 pitches 9 for strikes with 2 K's.

First batter ground out. Second pop up, third k for the save.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:36 PM)

K looking for the save.

We keep playing like this and the Cell will be sporting a lot of empty seats this summer.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:36 PM)

Estimate time of inning 1 minute 38 seconds.

I hope when we are playing for three weeks straight later in the season, there is no b****ing about off days. At the start of the game Friday we will have scored 6 runs in 6 days.

Gaudin, Byrd, Kennedy, etc.

This should be pretty funny to watch the sorry at-bats here.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:38 PM)
At least we're consistent....back-to-back games of a hitter taking a called 3rd strike with the tying run on base in top of the 8th. Pods would be proud!

Protecting the plate is non-existent.

You can drop and drive on that pitch, let it fly.

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:38 PM)
We keep playing like this and the Cell will be sporting a lot of empty seats this summer.

I was really looking forward to making some games this summer as I couldn't make it to any last summer. That enthusiasm is long gone.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:38 PM)
Estimate time of inning 1 minute 38 seconds.

I hope when we are playing for three weeks straight later in the season, there is no b****ing about off days. At the start of the game Friday we will have scored 6 runs in 6 days.

Gaudin, Byrd, Kennedy, etc.

This should be pretty funny to watch the sorry at-bats here.

Our next series is Escobar, Lackey, and Colon.

Hits will be a flying there.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:38 PM)
At least we're consistent....back-to-back games of a hitter taking a called 3rd strike with the tying run on base in top of the 8th. Pods would be proud!

I actually miss PODS at this point.