White Sox vs. Mariners, 5/2/07 (L)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:45 PM)
Tieing run on first.

Greg Walker's thought process right now: "HIT IT TO THE PUGENT SOUND, BOYS"

Well they are in seattle.

Maybe they can get Fraiser to come out and give some therapy. Because all of those swings are mechanically sound says Walk. They are just mentally done right now.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:47 PM)
Ozzie said he would quit if we aren't winning, and we are 12-13 now. It's time for him to honor his loudmouthed word, and take Walker with him.

This had nothing to do with ozzie, either one of these losses.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ May 2, 2007 -> 09:47 PM)
Ozzie said he would quit if we aren't winning, and we are 12-13 now. It's time for him to honor his loudmouthed word, and take Walker with him.

Remember, everyone used to say the team would never look heartless along as Ozzie's in charge. What's our record again since the ASB of last year? I have to believe we have the worst record in the AL Central during that time.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:49 PM)
Remember, everyone used to say the team would never look heartless along as Ozzie's in charge. What's our record again since the ASB of last year? I have to believe we have the worst record in the AL Central during that time.

Dude, this is just how grinders play ball. By sucking because they're washed up has beens.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 2, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)
this falls on KW's shoulder....his piss ass attitude has assembled a bunch of losers.

I still remember reading that horrific article when he was b****ing about the salaries and said he wouldn't bring back any of our starters. That woe is me attitude really, really pissed me off after the attendance over the last two years.

Anyone else stunned that we called up an offensive prospect, and he's hitless in his first two games?

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:52 PM)
I still remember reading that horrific article when he was b****ing about the salaries and said he wouldn't bring back any of our starters. That woe is me attitude really, really pissed me off after the attendance over the last two years.

Anyone else stunned that we called up an offensive prospect, and he's hitless in his first two games?

Its a f***in money game, you have to spend some to win...IM thinking more and more that 05 was just a lucky ass season.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ May 2, 2007 -> 04:54 PM)
Its a f***in money game, you have to spend some to win...IM thinking more and more that 05 was just a lucky ass season.

we have the 4th highest payroll in baseball dont we?

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet, but wow, nice job fathom :P

QUOTE(fathom @ May 2, 2007 -> 12:11 AM)
Should be a fun, pathetic lineup today. My prediction is:

Erstad (1B), Iguchi, Dye, AJP, Crede, Mackowiak, Uribe, Cintron, Sweeney

Will someone please be on the lookout for any reference to the '67 pennant chase?

My question is... what lineup do you want Oz to put out there?

Williams needs to take the blame.

When Dye and Konerko (HR today) and AJ and Crede aren't hitting and Iguchi

as well we are going to SUCK.

The other two outfield positions besides Dye have no candidates for success.

And w/out Thome we don't have a decent DH.

The roster is limited.

The bad luck is we're pitching pretty well.

But what can Oz do??? He has no good options right now.