Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 01:55 PM)
After the last two duds (12 and 10-2), I can wait

No kidding..

After watching the videos I dont know if ide like this new one.. I wish it would have just stayed the turn based fighting.. they could have made a new one very similair to 10 and it would be awesome.. but nope

Well 12 tried to be like a MMORPG (or whatever its called) the game felt more like Everquest, than a final fantasy game.

Im not sure what the style of play is going to be. I am about to finish FFVIII, so I figured Id just grab the new one. Ive never played X-2, but most of the other ones Ive beaten.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 10:11 AM)
Well it seems Im the only dork who is looking forward to the first Final Fantasy release made for this generation of consoles.

Well you, and my little brother (though he's 17 if that makes you feel better). :D

Edited by SoxAce

I preordered FFXIII, and can't wait until I can play it tonight (as long as UPS can actually deliver a package correctly). It's supposed to be pretty similar to X, which is my favorite in the series (along with IV).

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 06:12 PM)
Ha, I don't know I don't own an xbox, but my buddy was looking for a baseball game.

There's only one...

2K10.

Unless he doesn't care about new rosters.

Then he should go with 2K7.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Mar 9, 2010 -> 03:47 PM)
What is the best baseball game for XBOX 360?

I dont know why people are giving it s***, but 2K10 is pretty damn good..

the My Player mode is the best and like I said I havent even gotten into the other modes yet because of how entertained I am with my player..

I got called up shortly after the AS break and going into September I am hitting .257 11 HR 29 RBI .312 OBP 13 BBs 56 Ks its been pretty realistic as I am not just destroying the pitchers and I can actually draw a walk which is something that I have found lacking in just about every other baseball game ive ever played..

So I got the Show and FF13, I only had time to watch the intro of FF13, but the graphics were amazing. The game play is back to pre FF12 (active time battle), but it seems to be some what of a hybrid in that you dont necessarily control all members of the party, but instead assign them roles (ie medic).

Ive only really read the instruction book, but judging from the into/storyline its going to be great and im hoping that there will be 100+ hours of game time. It appears that weapons are more customizable and suggested up to 100 different variants.

I just need to finish FF8 (dled it over the holidays) and then I can start really working on this one.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 10, 2010 -> 02:11 PM)
So I got the Show and FF13, I only had time to watch the intro of FF13, but the graphics were amazing. The game play is back to pre FF12 (active time battle), but it seems to be some what of a hybrid in that you dont necessarily control all members of the party, but instead assign them roles (ie medic).

Ive only really read the instruction book, but judging from the into/storyline its going to be great and im hoping that there will be 100+ hours of game time. It appears that weapons are more customizable and suggested up to 100 different variants.

I just need to finish FF8 (dled it over the holidays) and then I can start really working on this one.

Thanks for the FF13 update. People are really complaining that it kind of deviates from the old FF's, but I don't think that's a big thing... then again I haven't played it, but I'm not so anal about that type of stuff either. I probably won't get it anytime soon because its just going to collect dust until I have time so I'll just pick it up for cheaper when I get the chance.

QUOTE (BFirebird @ Mar 12, 2010 -> 12:57 PM)
Could they get sued for that? It looks a lot like Nintendo's controller.

As long as it doesn't work the same way, which I don't believe it does I think they're in the clear.