I can't blame Ozzie anymore....this is ALL on Kenny

whitesoxfan101

Ozzie has nobody to bring in because other than Jenks and Logan and sorta Thornton, they ALL suck. Ozzie can't do anything and not end up with the bullpen blowing up, so I can't blame him. We are now 0 for our last 47 against other teams bullpens in contrast, scoring 1 run since May 21st. Our team has no athletic ability, we're old, and our minor league system is below average.

Somebody still needs to be fired, and I'd start with KW right now. 7 years, 6 Octobers at home (and yes, that includes this years soon to be October at home). That is not acceptable, and neither is this team. KW and Walker need to go now and we'll ask qustions later, although if Ozzie is gone to, sobeit.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thornton/Jenks I don't mind. Logan is a solid Loogy and the rest is f***ing horrible right now.

In Massett's defense he is never used, but jesus this is a f***ing awful pen...awful. Can we please get a veteran or two that could maybe help the youngsters out.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:51 PM)
In Massett's defense he is never used, but jesus this is a f***ing awful pen...awful. Can we please get a veteran or two that could maybe help the youngsters out.

This I can't figure out...

Why do we keep running Aardsman out there while Massett is just hanging out.

the 0-50 should have Walker finding his own way home from Toronto. I am interested to see Owens swing in one week. He has a slap leadoff style swing, which he needs to use, if he's lifting and pulling in one week he should sue Walker for attempting to ruin his career

This is absolutely brutal. The moment Mac came in I knew we were toast. Why?

I almost got on the game thread and posted "WHY CAN THIS GUY NOT THROW STRIKES?" He is all OVER the place.

I'm backing off Ozzie on this one because: what does he have to work with? Who's he SUPPOSED to be calling in from the pen? He can only do so much with what he's got.

Since we're having a pity party for managers this weekend, that has GOTTA suck: you're Ozzie and it's time to bring in the pen. Lose/lose/lose/lose. Sucks.

THAT said, pen aside, the offense is nothing short of redonkulous. 0-50 against opponents' bullpens last 20 games? PATHETIC.

18. Casey Weathers, rhp, Vanderbilt (20) Up

Weathers continues to blow away the competition and was going strong as the Commodores stormed into the NCAA tournament as the No. 1 national seed. "He's been one of the most consistent guys the entire season," an AL scouting director said. "If you want him, you're going to have to step up and grab him, maybe not the first 16 or 18 picks but not long afterward."

I'm not sure where KW even starts by making this team better. You aren't gonna go out and find someone for the bullpen by trade, without overpaying for him, and even then do you trust KW trying to find someone. He put this bullpen together, this was his project in the offseason, and he really f***ed it up then. I don't trust him trying to rebuild it on the fly!! Plus our offens is pathetic. It's been that way since last July. I'm so fed up with this whole orgianzation, I don't give a f*** anymore.

Edited by diegotony06

QUOTE(Whitewashed in @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
Everyone knew this was going to happen. KW needs to do something about this NOW. Unless he wants to just give up, he needs to get some different arms now. Mac and Aardsma are absolutely terrible.

Wheres our Neshek?

Hey that was MY question first. :P

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the 0-50 should have Walker finding his own way home from Toronto. I am interested to see Owens swing in one week. He has a slap leadoff style swing, which he needs to use, if he's lifting and pulling in one week he should sue Walker for attempting to ruin his career

The Score reports Walker isn't in Toronto with the team. He's back in Chicago, maybe out of a job??? :o

Nah, just his kid's graduation

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
I really hope KW doesn't overpay for some mediocre veteran reliever like Weathers. Hell, trade Crede for Lidge, and give him a shut as our set-up man.

You know he will. Kenny is going to completely screw up what should be white flag and replenish the organization times.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 03:07 PM)
The Score reports Walker isn't in Toronto with the team. He's back in Chicago, maybe out of a job??? :o

Nah, just his kid's graduation

Maybe we will see another round of Crowley, and company articles about how great Greg is how much they love him. How AJ loves him so much he dressed like him. More great quotes from Kong about how greg is the bestest hitting coach in the world.

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 12:58 PM)
On Comcast they're showing that MacDougal since May 8 has an era of 15.00.

Yep, Kenny must be drugging his Cheerios every morning. And Cotts did a lot this season to show that Kenny made the wrong decision in the Aardsma trade. :oldrolleyes

When will Soxtalk ever put blame on the players for not performing? My guess is never.

QUOTE(WCSox @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 03:21 PM)
Yep, Kenny must be drugging his Cheerios every morning. And Cotts did a lot this season to show that Kenny made the wrong decision in the Aardsma trade. :oldrolleyes

When will Soxtalk ever put blame on the players for not performing? My guess is never.

When the players are not performing for a period of 9 weeks, it's because they aren't very good. When the players are not very good it's on the guy that brought them here, the GM.

When will the Soxtalk merryman every realize this and put blame on KW? My guess is never.

Have a nice day.

Edited by whitesoxfan101