White Sox vs. Astros, 6/9/07 (L)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Garner for being a complete idiot. All they had to do was set up Konerko for the DP.

Hilarious. Now they walk one of our guys to set up the DP.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 10:31 PM)
Thank you Garner for being a complete idiot. All they had to do was set up Konerko for the DP.

I can't blame them though. Thome's been real bad vs lefties....and I'm sure he doesn't have good memories of PK vs Qualls with them loaded.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can't blame them though. Thome's been real bad vs lefties....and I'm sure he doesn't have good memories of PK vs Qualls with them loaded.

Unfortunately the 2007 version of Konerko is not the October 2005 version of Konerko.

That's Thome's second 2-RBI single against Miller. He also has a walk in his 5 career PA's against him

AJ actually hits LHP much better than RHP this year. .879 OPS

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 10:34 PM)
Unfortunately the 2007 version of Konerko is not the October 2005 version of Konerko.

That's Thome's second 2-RBI single against Miller. He also has a walk in his 4 career PA's against him

No one has ever accused Garner of being a good manager. :P

Phil Garner must hate Ozzie Guillen. Ozzie's gotten the better of him in the Series, in last year's season series, in the All-Star Game, and they had problems with each other in the 1990s when Garner was in Milwaukee, didn't they?

Ha! f*** Phil Garner