White Sox Loser

whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 01:00 AM)
If I'm KW I'm trying pretty damn hard right now to move Cintron and Mackowaik to contenders looking for utility infielders. Get a couple s*** prospects for them and fill their roster spots with Tony Eusebio and Don Baylor.

This actually made me laugh out loud, very well done.

Ozzie doesn't have a clue what he's doing with a rebuilding/young team. If that's the direction we're headed in (and it should be), he's got to go sooner than later.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:10 PM)
I think we should just keep it going until the Sox reach .500, lol.

The next time the Sox are close to .500, they'll be 0-0 to start next season. Even then, they'll still be at a .000 win %. :lol:

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 01:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This actually made me laugh out loud, very well done.

Ozzie doesn't have a clue what he's doing with a rebuilding/young team. If that's the direction we're headed in (and it should be), he's got to go sooner than later.

KW has too big of an ego to realize the truth. we're stuck with KW, Greg Walker, Ozzie, and Coop for atleast a decade. they're "family." a crap family at that.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 11, 2007 -> 08:45 PM)
just let the kids play at this point, its obvious the organization could care less about end result.

Don't forget to adjust the ticket prices, please. :unsure:

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:23 PM)
Did I just read where Ozzie said he may play Andy Gonzalez over Fields at 3rd base? I think that's an atrocious move if it did happen.

Gonzales and Mack will play over Fields unless he starts hitting like tomorrow.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did I just read where Ozzie said he may play Andy Gonzalez over Fields at 3rd base? I think that's an atrocious move if it did happen.

this is why we should storm the cell and demand Ozzie's head. he has too big of an ego to see through it to realize what's actually going on. ozzie is lost in ozzie world. he's not dealing with the real world right now because he doesn't even know how to fill out a line up card correctly not to mention he can't handle his pitching...always making the wrong moves. but i guess that's what happens when your pen sucks. every move you make is a bad one.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:24 PM)
Don't forget to adjust the ticket prices, please. :unsure:

Your plan dwarves my little plan and I feel sick about all the games I have left to watch this. Hopefully we can get some new blood in the organization so I can watch something.

If I wanted to see a group of people get bent over, thats just a google search and a few clicks away for me.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:23 PM)

It is really hard to defend Ozzie when he says stupid s*** like this. These are the things that make me getting ready to jump off the "support Ozzie" wagon and climb on the "Fire Ozzie's ass now" bandwagon.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:25 PM)
Your plan dwarves my little plan and I feel sick about all the games I have left to watch this. Hopefully we can get some new blood in the organization so I can watch something.

If I wanted to see a group of people get bent over, thats just a google search and a few clicks away for me.

We have 29 more games at home to attend... it's going to be a loooong summer

Thanks guys....playing anyone over Fields at this point is ridiculous. We allowed Robin Venture to begin his career (I think) with a 0 for 41 slump and we hung with him.

At this point we aren’t going anywhere and we need to find out if Fields is a guy who can be a future 3rd basemen. Does our organization believe in Fields? If so, let the kid play. He stinks right now, but like I said Robin Ventura also did at one time and he figured it out.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:30 PM)
Thanks guys....playing anyone over Fields at this point is ridiculous. We allowed Robin Venture to begin his career (I think) with a 0 for 41 slump and we hung with him.

At this point we aren’t going anywhere and we need to find out if Fields is a guy who can be a future 3rd basemen. Does our organization believe in Fields? If so, let the kid play. He stinks right now, but like I said Robin Ventura also did at one time and he figured it out.

Don't forget Brian Anderson hitting below .200 for the first three months last year and disappearing in Sept again.

Edited by Greg The Bull Luzinski

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:30 PM)
I challenge any of you to come up with a lineup that can score 5+ runs consistently consisting of the players we have right now.

Easy. If they are playing against toddler little leagers. ;)

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:30 PM)
I challenge any of you to come up with a lineup that can score 5+ runs consistently consisting of the players we have right now.

LF Owens

2B Cintron

DH Thome

1B Gonzalez

RF Machowiak

CF Terrero

C Hall

SS Uribe

3B Fields

That'll do.