White Sox Loser

whitesoxfan101

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally accepted the fact that this team is horrible. It's like they CAN'T win. If they don't take at LEAST 2 from the freakin' PIRATES, I'd actually say we are bound for last place, and if THAT happens, yeesh...

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 08:30 PM)
I challenge any of you to come up with a lineup that can score 5+ runs consistently consisting of the players we have right now.

Over what, a week? :D

QUOTE(TheBigHurt @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 08:43 PM)
I've finally accepted the fact that this team is horrible. It's like they CAN'T win. If they don't take at LEAST 2 from the freakin' PIRATES, I'd actually say we are bound for last place, and if THAT happens, yeesh...

KC will have a better record then this CURRENT Sox team... (meaning, no changes).

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I challenge any of you to come up with a lineup that can score 5+ runs consistently consisting of the players we have right now.

Cintron, SS

Iguchi, 2B

Konerko, 1B

Thome, DH

Dye, RF

Terrero, CF

Fields, 3B

Hall, C

Owens, LF

:gosoxretro:

ozzie hasn't tried it yet, someone e-mail it to him.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:48 PM)
Cintron, SS

Iguchi, 2B

Konerko, 1B

Thome, DH

Dye, RF

Terrero, CF

Fields, 3B

Hall, C

Owens, LF

:gosoxretro:

ozzie hasn't tried it yet, someone e-mail it to him.

Cintron leading off? I said 5+ runs, not 1+.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cintron leading off? I said 5+ runs, not 1+.

who is your lead off guy, smart mouth? owens...cintron is better. cintron has mucho speed. something this sox team sorely lacked early on when uribe couldn't get on base and pods + erstad hit the DL.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:54 PM)
who is your lead off guy, smart mouth? owens...cintron is better. cintron has mucho speed. something this sox team sorely lacked early on when uribe couldn't get on base and pods + erstad hit the DL.

What are you talking about? Since when is Cintron fast? Owens is much faster. Right now this teams doesn't have a lead-off hitter. Not until Pods comes back. That was kind of my point. You can't put a good lineup together with this squad...smart mouth.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 08:54 PM)

you're a real jewel...

QUOTE(hitlesswonder @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 04:33 PM)
Maybe they'll draft someone in 2008. Right now, I think they a good shot at the number one pick. Seriously.

Pedro Alvarez, judging from the reports I've read recently, is someone you just don't pass at #1. Knowing that, with the first pick of the 2008 amateur draft, the Chicago White Sox select.............OF, Jordan Danks, University of Texas.

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:49 PM)
Oh don't EVEN bring out the bagheads... LMAO! Southsider? Earth to southsider... :D

Hell there is no Andre Roy on this team... I ain't afraid!

QUOTE(kapkomet @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 04:25 PM)
you're a real jewel...

I would go with something that rhymes with jewel...

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 04:16 PM)
White Sox prospects called up this season (including BA) have combined for:

.188 avg

7 HR

16 RBI

in 207 AB's

Yeah, injuries haven't hurt this team at all...

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 14, 2007 -> 07:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, injuries haven't hurt this team at all...

OK Hawk. I guess it'll OK for Cub fans to blame this year's failure on Wood and prior not being healthy? The A's don't look like they aer gogin to win the division. should they blame it on Rich Harden not being healthy?

Why should anybody be surprised of injuries if you build around injury prone players?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 14, 2007 -> 11:36 AM)
OK Hawk. I guess it'll OK for Cub fans to blame this year's failure on Wood and prior not being healthy? The A's don't look like they aer gogin to win the division. should they blame it on Rich Harden not being healthy?

Why should anybody be surprised of injuries if you build around injury prone players?

Would the Sox be eight games under .500 if everyone was healthy?