White Sox vs. Pirates, 6/17/07 (L)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fields is always finding himself behind in the count. Which I'm sure he wasn't used to in Charlotte. He's gotta start turning some of these get-me-over pitches around before anyone will be intimidated.

It is now confirmed that javys testicles are MIA. the latest rumor is that they are hiding with OBL

edit: did anyone see that? A white sox player getting a hit on a 3-2 curveball that was down the middle. Whoa!

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 12:20 PM)
Only 3 more years of Vazquez here.

What a great decision. I completely understand why we would prefer signing him to a long term deal and let Buerhle walk at the end of the year. :bang

We look like we we're happy to have won yesterday and content to come home 1-5 on the Penn. roadtrip!

What a f***ing dumb play by Uribe. Things have gotten so bad that the Pirates announcers are laughing at how stupidly the Sox play baseball (saying how the offense may not be the only reason they are so bad....that it also has to do with the consistent bone headed plays on the basepaths and in the field).

Worse part about the play Uribe made was that that pitcher was coming up next so we would have had 2 outs and the runner still there. Instead the pitcher got the bunt down, runners on 2nd and 3rd and the top of the order is up.

The top half of that inning was fun though...one of the funnest I've seen all year from the Sox.

QUOTE(Jim Spencer @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 12:59 PM)
Do we have another 5 run inning left in our offense :huh

Because the way Javy pitching, the Bullpen is coming :angry:

I'm more worried do we have a 1 run inning left.