White Sox vs. Cubs, 6/24/07 (L)

The Bones

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(South Side Fireworks Man @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 07:04 PM)
Thome is a one dimensional player--he hits rh pitching pretty well--that is, when he's not injured.

He'd be the first guy I'd look to trade right now, before he gets injured again. He does us no good over the remainder of his contract if we're going into full rebuilding mode.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:06 PM)
Man I can't wait for the Hawks season this year.....

no s***, we had an amazing draft yesterday!

No Aucoin, NO CULLIMORE!!!!

Tallon was talking to Zues' agent yesterday too... we might resign him

Contreras looks amazing out there.

This is exactly the sort of lazy big game the Sox need. They can ride the wave from this win straight through TB and KC and then see what they can do to make this team better at the All Star break. I have a whole lot of faith in Ozzie and Kenny.

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:08 PM)

This is exactly the sort of lazy big game the Sox need. They can ride the wave from this win straight through TB and KC and then see what they can do to make this team better at the All Star break. I have a whole lot of faith in Ozzie and Kenny.

I hope he throws a shutout...so we can trade him to the Dodgers, Padres, Mets, or Braves.

QUOTE(MurcieOne @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:08 PM)
no s***, we had an amazing draft yesterday!

No Aucoin, NO CULLIMORE!!!!

Tallon was talking to Zues' agent yesterday too... we might resign him

Tallon was awesome this offseason and I think it would be ok to resign Zeus but not @ 4 mill...I would rather take that and throw it at Gomez...of course it will cost more for him but he is younger and better...

QUOTE(POPPY_HIDALGO @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:08 PM)

The sad thing, is that you only popup in spots to be the direct polar opposite of how the team is doing. The newer people cant possibly appreciate the level of insanity of his posts.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jun 24, 2007 -> 02:10 PM)
Tallon was awesome this offseason and I think it would be ok to resign Zeus but not @ 4 mill...I would rather take that and throw it at Gomez...of course it will cost more for him but he is younger and better...

If your going to throw 4 at Gomez.... may as well throw 5-6 at Drury... dude is a stud