Official Squared Circle Thread

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 5, 2008 -> 02:50 PM)
Win/Win.

WWE loses a s***ty announcer, and the Eastern Seaboard Propaganda Network gains a s***ty announcer.

Coach was bad when they first hired him, but when they turned him heel, I kind of liked some of the stuff he did. I remember him selling the green mist from Tajiri in a backstage segment and laughing my ass off. Than they put him on SD and he was awful.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ May 5, 2008 -> 08:11 PM)
Coach was bad when they first hired him, but when they turned him heel, I kind of liked some of the stuff he did. I remember him selling the green mist from Tajiri in a backstage segment and laughing my ass off. Than they put him on SD and he was awful.

On another point, Coach has an enormous head. I remember when he was standing next to Vince once, his melon was probably twice the size of McMahon's.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 5, 2008 -> 08:51 PM)
What? What did I miss?

Trish was backstage for a quick segment with Ron Simmons and she was lookin real good

man, cant believe you missed it

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 6, 2008 -> 12:45 AM)
As far as I know, he's still with TNA.

I thought it was just a reference to past mistakes, especially since OVW is dead now.

It was. Clearly the guy can speak, and with Vince's obsession with bigger guys - why would you give him a stuttering gimmick? It's pathetic.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 7, 2008 -> 08:52 PM)
Kelly Kelly gif of the week

kellybentover-cld.gif

I wish there was a smiley for someone who is drooling like a brain dead moron, ugh kelly kelly me loves

well...i guess Nick Hogan was sentenced today.....here's the story...was it too little????? Discuss...

Nick Hogan was in court today to and pled no contest to felony reckless driving involving serious bodily injury.

TMZ.com was streaming live footage from the courtroom all afternoon. Several national television stations were also showing live courtroom footage, including MSNBC and CNN.

Many people took the stand to speak to the court, including the family of victim John Graziano, Hulk, Linda, Brooke, Nick and the laywers from both sides. The Grazianos absolutely buried Nick while Nick's family and lawyers went on and on about how close John was to their family and what a great guy he is.

In the end, Judge Philip Federico ruled that Nick will serve 8 months in Pinellas County Jail. He'll also have 5 years of probation, 500 hours of community service and his license is suspended for 3 years.

I say Nick Hogan is caught driving without a license within 6 months of his release.

The kid has been raised horribly if you go by the TV show. Hulk keeps his daughter locked up and all strict but he was letting Nick drive hot rods when he was 15. Let's him do whatever he wants.

My new avatar rules.

QUOTE (Brian @ May 9, 2008 -> 09:07 PM)
I say Nick Hogan is caught driving without a license within 6 months of his release.

The kid has been raised horribly if you go by the TV show. Hulk keeps his daughter locked up and all strict but he was letting Nick drive hot rods when he was 15. Let's him do whatever he wants.

My new avatar rules.

hahaha I was wondering what was wrong with it till I realized that his face was blurred out

I got this from rajah.com

Mickie James, an avid horse lover, comments on last Saturday's Kentucky Derby tragedy in the latest edition of Diva Dish on WWE.com. James said, "It's not like the horse had a heart attack on the field or had something detrimental happen to her. She broke her ankles. So if I went out and broke my ankles, you’re going to put a bunch of ambulances around me and just shoot me up with morphine? Because they are athletes just like us!" Diva Dish also notes that a few of the Raw Divas visited Trish Stratus' yoga studio in Vaughan, Ontario. You can read the article at this link.

Im sorry, but Mickie James is quite misinformed when it comes to horses breaking ankles and legs. They arent athletes just like you. they develop laminitis when they break bones in their legs, the bones dont heal correctly. While I absolutely hate knowing that horses are put down when they break leg bones, it is something that most of the time has to be done. I dont think their billionaire owners want to kill their investments if it has a resolvable solution.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 11, 2008 -> 09:32 AM)
I got this from rajah.com

Im sorry, but Mickie James is quite misinformed when it comes to horses breaking ankles and legs. They aren't athletes just like you. they develop laminitis when they break bones in their legs, the bones don't heal correctly. While I absolutely hate knowing that horses are put down when they break leg bones, it is something that most of the time has to be done. I dont think their billionaire owners want to kill their investments if it has a resolvable solution.

Imagine that - an athlete making a stupid statement!

:D

I think she's probably just coming at that story sympathetically as a horse lover and not really thinking too much about the medical or scientific end of it.

QUOTE (The Critic @ May 11, 2008 -> 10:49 AM)
Imagine that - an athlete making a stupid statement!

:D

I think she's probably just coming at that story sympathetically as a horse lover and not really thinking too much about the medical or scientific end of it.

Your avatar is badass