Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
So pretty much you are best friends with her, whats the big deal. You are clearly in the friend zone and she basically views you as another chick.

Thanks for saying what needed to be said.

Heads, I don't know the whole story since I only read the past few pages here. But, I will say the blonde roommate is hot. So, I'm backing Gager in that regard.

Wait, your roommate is the blonde girl. Am I reading this wrong? Heads, you said "However, she really seems into my roommate, and they hump like rabbits. I dunno."

Is this a rib? Am I missing something here? Doesn't this read like this girl who is texting you like crazy is...you know...with the hot blonde?

PICS PLZ.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:44 PM)
Wait, your roommate is the blonde girl. Am I reading this wrong? Heads, you said "However, she really seems into my roommate, and they hump like rabbits. I dunno."

Is this a rib? Am I missing something here? Doesn't this read like this girl who is texting you like crazy is...you know...with the hot blonde?

PICS PLZ.

I have two roommates. One male, one female.

Lots of people think my female roommate is hot.

The other girl is my other roommates girlfriend - she's the one texting me.

And I'm not going to post her pic. :)

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
So pretty much you are best friends with her, whats the big deal. You are clearly in the friend zone and she basically views you as another chick.

Ya see, that's kinda what I think, but either way....there's chemistry there.

BTW, did you save any of the good bits of drunk Gage last nite?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:49 PM)

I feel I've been mislead and lied to. :crying

At one time I had girl text me a lot like this as well, but she ended up being a stalker. No joke, kids. Be careful, Alex.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)

I assume this was an online convo?

I want to do a radio show with a drunken Gage.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:59 PM)
Yes.

And whenever a drunken Gage signs on to AOL, you try and get him to say things.

Perhaps he has changed his name, but I don't recall seeing him online in... I don't even know how long. How am I to know when he is drunk? Does he drink between certain hours of the day?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:49 PM)

Ok I found the pick of you three, which one is you?

threescompa.jpg

iPod question here:

It appears my iPod battery has gone to the s***ter. I can barely listen to the thing for 45 minutes without the power completely failing on me. Anyways, I'd rather save myself the hastle of having to buy a whole new iPod and get all the songs onto that iPod, but when I went to Best Buy, I only got a vague answer as to how I could get a new battery in there -- something along the lines of, "we don't do it and neither does Apple but there are some people out there who do do it."

Anyone have any experiences with this before? Any recommendations as to where I could get a new battery, or if I should just say "f*** it" and go and get a new 8-GB (which I believe holds 2000 songs, perfect for me).

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 23, 2007 -> 03:28 PM)
iPod question here:

It appears my iPod battery has gone to the s***ter. I can barely listen to the thing for 45 minutes without the power completely failing on me. Anyways, I'd rather save myself the hastle of having to buy a whole new iPod and get all the songs onto that iPod, but when I went to Best Buy, I only got a vague answer as to how I could get a new battery in there -- something along the lines of, "we don't do it and neither does Apple but there are some people out there who do do it."

Anyone have any experiences with this before? Any recommendations as to where I could get a new battery, or if I should just say "f*** it" and go and get a new 8-GB (which I believe holds 2000 songs, perfect for me).

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I like the look of the iPod touch, and my old iPod mini seems to have troubles holding a charge anymore....

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Nov 23, 2007 -> 03:28 PM)
iPod question here:

I can't really answer your question, but if what I have heard is true, this might be valuable info. From what I have heard NOTHING about the old Pods is compatible with the new. Meaning cords. I guess all of the jacks are toally different so that you need to buy new USB cable connections, new chargers, new FM transmitters, etc. I haven't seen for sure myself, but I think this is part of the reason the Zune is selling better this year.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 07:49 PM)
I've gotten an "I love you" from her today. How sweet.

Wite's idea involved rohypnol and him, though I'm not sure how having him drugged helps the situation?

I was going to roofie her, but then on accident, roofie myself; she would understand my intent, and help me finish. I figure it has to work.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 22, 2007 -> 09:50 PM)

S***F*** I COME HOME FOR THANKSGIVING, HAVE NO AIM, AND THEN GAGE GETS F***ING DRUNK, WTF

I think I hate myself