Catch-All Anything Thread

Chisoxfn

Now the rich, savory flavor of Regular 100% Pure Coffee is available in convenient single-serve packets. Take the delicious taste of NESCAFÉ® TASTER'S CHOICE® to work, to parties and when you travel. No matter where you go, it's easy to enjoy smooth coffee with no bitter aftertaste brewed instantly in your cup!

When backpacking, I cannot give up my coffee and someone tipped me off to this new packaging for Taster's Choice. I'm reading it and thinking WTF? To Parties!? What the hell kind of crappy party is bring your own coffee? :lolhitting Must be a Florida thing, Jim must know.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 10:10 AM)

How can we give advice without a picture? ;)

Is there time to run to the store? Sounds like a nice reason for a new top.

I don't have time. Too much to do. Also, my students keep "dropping in" despite me not having office hours. Seriously, I have the worst luck.

But I have a nice big scarf I think I will wear over the top. Kind of clashes, but I made the scarf myself so, it will be fine.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 09:14 AM)
I don't have time. Too much to do. Also, my students keep "dropping in" despite me not having office hours. Seriously, I have the worst luck.

But I have a nice big scarf I think I will wear over the top. Kind of clashes, but I made the scarf myself so, it will be fine.

It's all about attitude. You will be great. Good luck :headbang

Wait, students, swap with one or send them to the store, there has to be a teacher's pet just waiting for a suck up moment. :lolhitting

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 10:19 AM)
It's all about attitude. You will be great. Good luck :headbang

Wait, students, swap with one or send them to the store, there has to be a teacher's pet just waiting for a suck up moment. :lolhitting

Thanks. I just want this nightmare to be over so that I can be ABmotherf***ingD.

I try not to encourage teacher's pets. They make me realize how annoying I was in college. Ha.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 09:28 AM)
Thanks. I just want this nightmare to be over so that I can be ABmotherf***ingD.

I try not to encourage teacher's pets. They make me realize how annoying I was in college. Ha.

I am getting so frustrated with one of my classes. It has finally become clear in any sort of a subjective grading he uses a personal curve, because he was expecting more from me, my grade was about the same as someone who put a Powerpoint up with U R Gonna Like This Test!!!!! ahrgggg.

On the better side, my History Professor is using one of my suggestions in my on-line class. Basically for the last unit we're going to use the message boards to conduct debates on a couple topics. :headbang One question compares Jackson's popularity with Bush's. Filibuster time :lolhitting I've been practicing for this for several years now.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 05:24 PM)
Passed! And won an argument about whether or not Bayes' Theorem can account for learning effects in speech.

WOO! HAPPY THINGSGIVING TO AN AB-motherf***ing-D ME!

:lol:

Glad it went well, Soxy. Is Thingsgiving kinda like Christmas at Thanksgiving? ;)

They are talking about rain switching to snow tomorrow... Damn, I am glad I don't have to fly anywhere this Thanksgiving!

I took me 2 and a half hours to go 85 miles. After being stuck going 25 MPH and earlier swerving into a barricade on the right hand side at 45 MPH (amazingly, no damage) I pulled over and got hotel for the night. f***ing snow. :stick

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
So my roommates new girlfriend has sent me (now going on) 120 texts in the last four days. A little strange? I kind of think so...

120 texts from anyone in four days is strange, no matter who it is.

EDIT: And unless she's just a really weird/friendly person, she clearly wants your balls. In that case, you probably should tell your friend...and I would've done so about 110 texts ago.

Edited by Milkman delivers

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
120 texts from anyone in four days is strange, no matter who it is.

EDIT: And unless she's just a really weird/friendly person, she clearly wants your balls. In that case, you probably should tell your friend...and I would've done so about 110 texts ago.

Heh, well...

The first time she came over to our place, her and I started up this really indepth conversation about our lives, while my roommate kind of sat back. I've also gone out to dinner with her twice...they've yet to do the same. She told me she considers me her best friend, despite the fact that I've only known her a couple months, and as soon as she told me that, that's when the texts picked up. She probably tells me she misses me a couple times of day, and that she loves me. She also said she finds it really hard to be as open with people as she is with me.

However, she really seems into my roommate, and they hump like rabbits. I dunno.

I'm the kind of guy who's bros before hos. I haven't really sensed her being "into" me. It's just kind of interesting how it's unfolding. Kinda high schoolish.

Oh, and she is good looking.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 09:46 PM)
Heh, well...

The first time she came over to our place, her and I started up this really indepth conversation about our lives, while my roommate kind of sat back. I've also gone out to dinner with her twice...they've yet to do the same. She told me she considers me her best friend, despite the fact that I've only known her a couple months, and as soon as she told me that, that's when the texts picked up. She probably tells me she misses me a couple times of day, and that she loves me. She also said she finds it really hard to be as open with people as she is with me.

However, she really seems into my roommate, and they hump like rabbits. I dunno.

I'm the kind of guy who's bros before hos. I haven't really sensed her being "into" me. It's just kind of interesting how it's unfolding. Kinda high schoolish.

A. Tell your buddy he needs to start seeing other people

B. Start texting back

C. Tell your buddy you're sorry, you didn't mean it to happen, she's insatiable.

QUOTE(Texsox @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 10:04 PM)

A. Tell your buddy he needs to start seeing other people

B. Start texting back

C. Tell your buddy you're sorry, you didn't mean it to happen, she's insatiable.

So I got a text while reading your reply, figuring its her.

No, it's f***ing Jason. What a tease.

I think I'm going to re-evaluate this after I get back from break...all this started the night we left.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 10:06 PM)
So I got a text while reading your reply, figuring its her.

No, it's f***ing Jason. What a tease.

I think I'm going to re-evaluate this after I get back from break...all this started the night we left.

So Jas is dating your roommate? :ph34r:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 09:46 PM)
Heh, well...

I've given you two pieces of advice, and you must follow one of them. Preferably the one with me involved.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 21, 2007 -> 10:46 PM)
Heh, well...

Heh.

You're her new girlfriend.

Maybe she think's that you're gay...