Official Hate for the Milwaukee Brewers Thread

fathom

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2007 -> 05:00 PM)
Brewers are now losing, as Linebrink just gave up another run. Hart couldn't see a fly ball, and then made a horrific throw home. Yost is the worst manager I've seen in baseball this year....even worse than Ozzie!

Again, Ned Yost should be fired. Not so much because of the complete collapse of the Brewers, but because he is the worst manager in baseball. He consistently puts his players in a position to lose. Unless something is done, a young team like this might never recover.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2007 -> 05:09 PM)
Brewers just got swept. I like how he let D. Miller hit against the righty in the 9th inning leading off the inning. I bet they're sure happy they gave up the farm to get Linebrink.

The Brewers look almost as lifeless as the White Sox. Next stop, getting swept by the Cubs. I'm calling it right now. It will be the spring board the Cubs need to win the central before losing in the first round of the playoffs.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Aug 26, 2007 -> 10:12 PM)
The Brewers look almost as lifeless as the White Sox. Next stop, getting swept by the Cubs. I'm calling it right now. It will be the spring board the Cubs need to win the central before losing in the first round of the playoffs.

Just have to hope Cubs face the Mets in the first round...the rest of the teams in the NL have too many pitching injuries right now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Aug 26, 2007 -> 05:16 PM)
Just have to hope Cubs face the Mets in the first round...the rest of the teams in the NL have too many pitching injuries right now.

Even though I am not sure they will make it to the playoffs, Chris Young's team seems to be handling the Cubs pretty well too.

For anyone watching the Brewers/Cubs game:

- what a terrible pitch selection with Hill up and a runner on 2nd. You had to know he'd be hacking at a first-pitch fastball.

- Ryan Theriot seems to always start rallies for the Cubs in the 6th or 7th inning....he's leading off the 6th, is there any chance he makes an out?