Sox vs KC 7:11 Start

jasonxctf

I am watching this game on MLB.tv, and a couple breaks ago the MLB.tv commercial screen was up during pitching change. Then the Sox broadcast comes back in, and all I hear is this:

Hawk: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DJ: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hawk: I luuuuuuuuuv custard

and then MLB.tv promptly went back to the commercial screen.

QUOTE(beautox @ Aug 21, 2007 -> 09:41 PM)
smooth move ozzie, its not like ross has historically been better against LHP or anything? or the fact that myers hasn't been able to get LHH out...

wow.

Hopefully this will end the discussion of because Myers has a better ERA against righties that ozzie will use him as anything but a Loogy. For the love of god, he throws with a left hand its like God put him on this earth just to throw to lefties. Throwing to righties is unamerican.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Aug 21, 2007 -> 10:47 PM)
Meyers coming in giving up a hit on the first pitch, then Bukvich coming in giving up a hit on the first pitch.

2 pitchers, 2 batters, 2 pitches, 2 singles.

I wonder what Ozzie would have done if the double play grounder on Thornton's first pitch to Gordon had gone for a hit.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 21, 2007 -> 07:49 PM)
Hopefully this will end the discussion of because Myers has a better ERA against righties that ozzie will use him as anything but a Loogy. For the love of god, he throws with a left hand its like God put him on this earth just to throw to lefties. Throwing to righties is unamerican.

Keep putting him in against lefties.

A roogy has very, very little value to me. If I've got a righty pitcher, I want him to be able to pitch a full inning. A loogy has vastly more value to me. If Myers can't pitch to lefties, I really don't want him next year.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Aug 22, 2007 -> 02:46 AM)
I am watching this game on MLB.tv, and a couple breaks ago the MLB.tv commercial screen was up during pitching change. Then the Sox broadcast comes back in, and all I hear is this:

Hawk: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

DJ: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hawk: I luuuuuuuuuv custard

and then MLB.tv promptly went back to the commercial screen.

:lolhitting

Nice.

I usually tivo games when I won't be available to watch them, but I see no point in doing so anymore... how did Vazquez look?

And I see Pods is injured again. If he goes to the DL, Sweeney would probably get the call, right? Unless of course there is some super utility man we have tearing up charlotte.

Nice win tonight.

This team is so weird. Two decent games in a row.

Granted the foe is not so good, but the team looked good.

Maybe Owens will be good. What a great catch in center and had 3 hits last night.

Richar homered again.

Maybe he's decent.

Lotsa decisions for Kenny.

OMG I MISS CHRIS YOUNG!!! *rolls eyes*

Javy is a beast of a SP, that is all.

Unless of course there is some super utility man we have tearing up charlotte.

Jason Bourgeois, who deserves a promotion WAY more than Sweeney does right now, says hi.

Edited by whitesoxfan101