2007-08 NBA Thread

Brian

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 11:14 AM)
He's no deron williams...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 24, 2008 -> 09:31 AM)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

agreed.

I love Deron and think he is at worst a top 3 PG. But, cp3 is playing lights out.

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 05:54 PM)
He is better at this point but I wouldnt neccesarily say on a worse team. A lot of people dont realize the Hornets have a pretty good group of players.

How good would David West and Tyson Chandler be with out CP3? Not saying they wouldn't be solid players but Paul has turned that whole franchise around single handedly. He's incredible.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Apr 23, 2008 -> 05:54 PM)
He is better at this point but I wouldnt neccesarily say on a worse team. A lot of people dont realize the Hornets have a pretty good group of players.

Only player I would take on that team other than Chris Paul is David West and maybe Peja. Tyson is the same player he was in Chicago, but Chris Paul makes him look much much better. Put Chris Paul on the Jazz and wow, they would be able to do some amazing, amazing things.

PG - Paul

SG - Brewer

SF - Kirilenko

PF - Boozer

C - Okur

Wow, to think about all the oops with Kirilenko and the kickouts to Okur would be insane.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 10:19 PM)
Only player I would take on that team other than Chris Paul is David West and maybe Peja. Tyson is the same player he was in Chicago, but Chris Paul makes him look much much better. Put Chris Paul on the Jazz and wow, they would be able to do some amazing, amazing things.

PG - Paul

SG - Brewer

SF - Kirilenko

PF - Boozer

C - Okur

Wow, to think about all the oops with Kirilenko and the kickouts to Okur would be insane.

There is one huge difference between the Chandler that played for us and the way he plays now for New Orleans. That being foul trouble, with us he couldnt stay on floor, he was still a rebounding monster when on the court though. Besides Boozer I dont think anyone on the Jazz is better than what Paul has.

Until Duncan retires, they'll always be the team to beat imo.

I think Parker has become the catalyst now. I never have given him enough credit, he's easily one of the top 5 PG's in the NBA. He can simply get anywhere he wants to on the floor and gives Timmy wide open shots all game long.