Crosstown Showdown in Another State - March 15

Heads22

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat s*** Murton! I think the Bears just found their new safety, Rouse---cut Archuleta now!

How did we get the run before Thome hit his HR?

Also, did Linebrink just say that someone said the Sox had a good club house? Don't the Sox have real crappy team chemistry?

Edited by The Beast

QUOTE(The Beast @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 05:14 PM)
Eat s*** Murton! I think the Bears just found their new safety, Rouse---cut Archuleta now!

How did we get the run before Thome hit his HR?

Sac fly line drive by Ramirez in short center. Crede with a nice slide around the catcher.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 10:35 PM)
Uribe needs to take Alexei out to eat wherever he goes.

:lolhitting

He is soooo skinny! But damn he has a nice swing. Its good to see most of the guys out there today that are going to be in the starting lineup come opening day. Uribe looks pretty solid at 2b. Crede sacrificing home and making it safely was a great sign that he is indeed healthy. Lets start opening day already!

:gosox2: :gosox4: :gosox3:

I want to say that I want Jason Borgious starting at 2B. I really like that kid. Masset looked real good today too. He still needs to improve his command but he has pretty darn good stuff and has a nice arsenal of pitches. Logan looked filthy.

And I continue to think Joe Crede >>>> Josh Fields. I would much rather resign Crede to a 3 year deal and move Fields and some others for some stud prospects (not that I necessarily think it is possible, but it happens to be what I'd rather do).

I also have no idea whether Crede would accept a 3yr 21 M deal or something along those lines.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Mar 15, 2008 -> 07:23 PM)
I want to say that I want Jason Borgious starting at 2B. I really like that kid. Masset looked real good today too. He still needs to improve his command but he has pretty darn good stuff and has a nice arsenal of pitches. Logan looked filthy.

And I continue to think Joe Crede >>>> Josh Fields. I would much rather resign Crede to a 3 year deal and move Fields and some others for some stud prospects (not that I necessarily think it is possible, but it happens to be what I'd rather do).

I also have no idea whether Crede would accept a 3yr 21 M deal or something along those lines.

Come on Jas, Fields is 5x the hitter Crede is. And Masset is filthy, he just hasnt put it together.

Oh and im wasted but Jas is crazy thinkin to keep Crede. He Gone

I cant wait to watch our new core, fields, Quentin, Anderson, Swish, Ramirez, are good

If you could sign Crede to that contract (but he'd have to prove he could hit the same as 2006), I wouldn't mind that move.

I'd offer Fields for say Linecum or something like that etc.