Obama... drug use within the past 10 years?

BearSox

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 03:50 PM)
I'm not in the camp that Obama is being protected at all costs by the media, but I have strong questions as to if people would know the Jeremiah Wright story without the existence of youtube.

Well, yeah. The media has to find out somehow first. Look how long it took for them to catch on to the Jena 6 thing (before they distorted all the facts)

But once the media gets hold of something that will give them ratings they're all over it. Bottom line is $$$.

Edited by lostfan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 03:45 PM)
Probably because this "reverse speech" system is a bunch of nonsense promoted by one guy who will sell you some reverse speech interpretation courses so you can become a "reverse speech analyst" for only a few thousand dollars.

This guy might as well reference the time he used his Ouija board to contact a ghost witness who saw Obama eating a kitten.

I got nothing to say about these accusations, but reverse speech is utter bull$hit being sold to gullible people by a swindler named David John Oates. Oates believes that the babbling of babies is actually them expressing very deep thoughts but just talking backwards because babies learn to talk backwards first.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

no one has yet to explain to me why this outlandish story about Sinclair and Obama has been buried, but an even more outlandish story about McCain and a "platonic" relationship with a lobbyist was front page news.

There is no question that both of these stories should have been buried, but if McCain's was front page, why wasn't this Sinclair crap front page?

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:46 PM)
I am not claiming Obama did any of this. In fact, I doubt it. My main point in this thread was actually the complete bias by the main-stream media, and how they are willing to cover up anything Obama. If this Sinclair guy claimed this crap with McCain or even Hillary, you can bet your ass this would have been covered a whole lot more.

I post the reverse speech, and other stuff to not prove he was telling the truth, but rather there are still plenty of questions out there, and this should be getting some coverage.

It's not bias. The media does not have an obligation to report every bat-s*** crazy accusation someone makes against a public figure. Good journalists determine if there's any truth to a story before reporting it.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:56 PM)
no one has yet to explain to me why this outlandish story about Sinclair and Obama has been buried, but an even more outlandish story about McCain and a "platonic" relationship with a lobbyist was front page news.

There is no question that both of these stories should have been buried, but if McCain's was front page, why wasn't this Sinclair crap front page?

Because McCain's relationship wasn't some bad joke like this Sinclair thing is. They were close, people in HIS campaign were worried about it.

Besides, even that story died a quick death.

QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:57 PM)
Because McCain's relationship wasn't some bad joke like this Sinclair thing is. They were close, people in HIS campaign were worried about it.

Besides, even that story died a quick death.

And plenty of people heavily criticized the NYT for printing that article without much basis.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 02:56 PM)

Because I could sign up for youtube tommorow and say that Obama nailed me.

And I'm not going to defend the Times article against McCain, other than to say acutal politicos apparently close to McCain blabbed to the media about being uncomfortable with McCain's closeness to a lobbyist.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Mar 25, 2008 -> 03:04 PM)
You can close this thread now... it looks like my one main campaign to prove the main steam media is completely biased has failed.

I must have missed when you made that case.

Seriously, you can make some strong arguments for that, if you want to. But this particular item is just so frail that its laughable. Start a thread and make a strong case if you'd like - I'm sure it will prompt some good discussion. But try using some believable evidence.

QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 26, 2008 -> 12:10 AM)
I'm sure that you realize that my Edwards comment was purposely over-the-top, right?

haha oh yeah totally.

i actually had a gay friend of mine tell me recently that a lot of people in the gay community "thought edwards was a f*g."

funny stuff.

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Mar 26, 2008 -> 06:49 PM)
I heard Obama ate a turkey hot dog today, is that news worthy?

clearly he's bent on running america's pig farmers right out of business. what a bastage.

QUOTE(Reddy @ Mar 26, 2008 -> 12:12 AM)
i actually had a gay friend of mine tell me recently that a lot of people in the gay community "thought edwards was a f*g."

you're friends with Ann Coulter?

Edited by mr_genius