Vazquez (0-1) vs. Blackburn (0-1): HOME OPENER!

TitoMB345

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Reddy @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 01:02 PM)
i'm going to be really sad the day they no longer use thunderstruck...

The entire montage needs to stay as is. They already tried once to replace Thunderstruck and it lasted like a few games. Brooks realizes what we like as fans.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 01:05 PM)
The entire montage needs to stay as is. They already tried once to replace Thunderstruck and it lasted like a few games. Brooks realizes what we like as fans.

And if he doesn't the fans will b**** plenty loud enough for him to know!

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 01:05 PM)

The Nats ripped off the Thunderstruck intro, btw.

Yep, apparently McDonough and Boyer have been working together and the 2 teams will be cross-promoting throughout the year. There will be the video of Toews and Kane on Opening day, in between innings they're going to play that puck sliding game on top of one of the dugouts and there's going to be a Blackhawks legends night at the Cell sometime in August. There's more but that's all I can remember off hand.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 01:42 PM)
Yep, apparently McDonough and Boyer have been working together and the 2 teams will be cross-promoting throughout the year. There will be the video of Toews and Kane on Opening day, in between innings they're going to play that puck sliding game on top of one of the dugouts and there's going to be a Blackhawks legends night at the Cell sometime in August. There's more but that's all I can remember off hand.

That's great and also kinda funny, considering McDonough came from the Cubs.

:gosox2: :gosoxretro:

swish was just on the score:

"After the collision me and JD had in cleveland going after a fly ball, i guess you could say we have a LOT BETTER communication now after that happened"

that's good to hear, lol

QUOTE(103 mph screwball @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 03:41 PM)
I'm stuck at work with no radio, TV, or mlb.com websites. If anyone is in the mood, I'd love to read some updates here. GO SOX!

I'll try to help out. I'm doing some homework too, but I know it sucks when you only see random exclamations.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 11:05 AM)

The year they tried to change it was 2005.

I think they should change it for the first game or two every year. Then change back after everyone gets pissed. Kinda like the New Coke/Coca Cola classic switch.

Do you guys hear this announcer at the cell? What happened to the other guy? This is definitely a new guy, the other dude has been doing the announcing at the stadium for at least ten years.

Edited by SoxWS05

QUOTE(SoxWS05 @ Apr 7, 2008 -> 02:50 PM)
Do you guys hear this announcer at the cell? What happened to the other guy? This is definitely a new guy, the other dude has been doing the announcing at the stadium for at least ten years.

Gene Honda is doing the NCAA tournament. He will be back after today.