4/20 Gamethread: Sox (10-7) at Rays (8-10), 12:40 CSN

MHizzle85

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 12:39 AM)
Funny, cause Danks pitched on 4/20 last year.. what are the odds?

Its been a while since I've taken a math class, but I'd say about 1/25 :P

It is quite a coincidence.

Lets go Danks! Get us the series win tomorrow!

Edited by southsidehawkeye

I have always been a fan of Jackson's since his days as a top prospect with the Dodgers, and I still think he can live up to that potential. We mustn't forget that he is only still 24 and was drafted originally as an OF (although they quickly moved him to P). As a baseball fan, I hope he can live up to at least some of that potential he had. However, as a Sox fan, I hope we side-track that development by 1 start...

On a side note, imagine if Jackson does continue to develop along with Kazmir, Shields, Garza, Niemann, Price, McGee, and even Sonnanstine (who I'm not a fan of but included because of his great start). The Rays have a chance to become a force to be reckoned with in the upcoming years.

I would love to see Uribe get some hits today, who wouldn't? It's funny how Ozzie says he's going to play Ramirez at 2B and give Uribe some time off and Ramirez doesn't start any game at 2B and Uribe doesn't get a day off in Tampa. I guess that's because right after Ozzie said that, Uribe actually produced with a nice game and a couple of hits. The Sox could really use Uribe's bat right now. As Hawk and DJ say all of the time...Uribe has a bat that can carry a team.

You can Put it on Da Board...YES!!!!

Thome has reached base every single game he has played in Tropicana Field.

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 20, 2008 -> 11:40 AM)
If that ball landed that far into the seats, it makes me think Friday's night would have landed over the video screen.

When i saw it happen, I thought it bounced off the face of the video screen