Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians

Heads22

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GreatScott82 @ May 26, 2008 -> 06:34 PM)
VAZKKKKKEZ will continue to push a team while their down. Im thinking Thome finally does something today. I think our guys have FINALLY figured out Byrd. Lets have another great road trip!! :gosox3: :gosox1:

not just on the big 3 R HR but dye had a bunch of good swings last time against byrd and a few lengthy, good ABs...hes my pick to click

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 11:02 PM)
You couldn't pay me 100 dollars to drink coca-cola instead of pepsi.

I knew that eventually we would discover what aills ya :)

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 11:39 PM)
Diet drinks are even worse.

Now I agree with that. Diet anything sucks, but coke is better than pepsi and it's even been proven in scientifically controlled taste tests

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 26, 2008 -> 06:39 PM)
20 mph wind out to CF. Hopefully our boppers take advantage and theirs don't

good thing we have a K guy out there and not a fly ball pitcher like floyd...though javy isnt exactly a GB guy on his non K outs

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2008 -> 10:42 PM)
good thing we have a K guy out there and not a fly ball pitcher like floyd...though javy isnt exactly a GB guy on his non K outs

I just hope he doesn't try to nibble due to the wind blowing out.

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2008 -> 11:42 PM)

I was thinking the same thing. Javy can take the AL lead in K's tonight and maybe the wind will help keep his pitches low in the strike zone

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 06:39 PM)
Diet drinks are even worse.

diet stinks, but i drink it, as long as i get myself in the habit of drinking it, i can stand it....i drink like 3 a day, maybe more, so to ingest the extra 500 or so calories a day drinking regular isnt worth it...

even when i go to mcdonalds and get something ridiculously unhealthy, i still drink diet simply to keep in the habit of drinking diet...if i have a regular i might start drinking it all the time...kind of like an alcoholic i guess...but damn on the rare occasions that i do have a regular coke goddamn it tastes soooo good

we really need to make byrd throw alot of pitches tonight...we did it early in the year to opposing pitchers, but lately we have been awful at it. it would be nice to get into the tribe pen early as it is struggling

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2008 -> 11:59 PM)
we really need to make byrd throw alot of pitches tonight...we did it early in the year to opposing pitchers, but lately we have been awful at it. it would be nice to get into the tribe pen early as it is struggling

Byrd's never going to throw a lot of pitches due to his command.