Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians

Heads22

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (stretchstretch @ May 26, 2008 -> 07:27 PM)
Pitching can only keep this teams in so many games where they score

Totally agree. It is so frusterating when you expensive heart of the lineup who should all be top notch performers is like a huge black hole. Especialy frusterating when so many other things about the team have been so good this year.

Edited by feistyboy

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 27, 2008 -> 01:30 AM)
we must lead the league in 1 pitch ABs

You made such a great point earlier about Ozzie stating he doesn't have the pieces to put runners in motion. Twice tonight, he had a good runner at 1st with a good contact hitter at the plate. Results = DP.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 07:31 PM)
You made such a great point earlier about Ozzie stating he doesn't have the pieces to put runners in motion. Twice tonight, he had a good runner at 1st with a good contact hitter at the plate. Results = DP.

and even to make it more frustrating....we followed them up with base hits that could have potentially scored the runner if he had been on 2nd

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 06:35 PM)
Nice hanger...3-1

Please call up Josh Fields and start him at DH tomorrow.

horrible idea ... i had to step off the Fields love there for a sec too .. sheesh fathom

Just checked in as I finally had some time. Thome is my PTC tonight and I am hoping this 2 run homer brings him out of this slump. I see we have 1 HR and 8 singles and correspondingly 3 GIDP's by the offense. How is Konewrko's swings looking?

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 27, 2008 -> 12:46 AM)
Just checked in as I finally had some time. Thome is my PTC tonight and I am hoping this 2 run homer brings him out of this slump. I see we have 1 HR and 8 singles and correspondingly 3 GIDP's by the offense. How is Konewrko's swings looking?

He smoked one to the warning track in CF. His two other at bats were bad, as he got jammed on 84 mph inside fastballs.