Chicago White Sox @ Cleveland Indians

Heads22

QUOTE (daa84 @ May 26, 2008 -> 11:50 PM)
though that shoulda been an out...at least cabrera looks like he may be starting to figure things out at the plate...he should be able to abuse victor on the bases

Station-to-station baseball baby!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 07:51 PM)
Why oh why is Ozzie so scared to put on a hit-and-run with a slow hitter at the plate?

what i dont get is...ozzie is always b****ing about getting the right guys to run or hit and run with....yet when we get the ideal situation, with our fastest runner, and probably our best contact hitter up...ozzie doesnt do anything...i know martinez has been better throwing guys out lately but still he used to be brutal, he cant all of a sudden be irod back there

Edited by daa84

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 06:56 PM)
HBP...Javy's curve is very weird today, as he's throwing it a lot slower than usual. If I didn't know better, I would guess he has a sore shoulder.

I don't know what that pitch is. Everything else is flat and he's shaking off AJ a lot. I'd say he has no confidence in any pitch tonight.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 26, 2008 -> 08:00 PM)
Something obviously isn't 100 pct with Vazquez. You can tell by his loopy curve and the fact he's getting no extension or arm action on the change-up. HOPEFULLY, it's just a dead arm.

im not too worried about injury...hes always had that loopy curve but rarely uses it ...i think hes just searching for something he has command of...i think he just doesnt have it tonight, thats all