7/25 - SOX @ DET, 6:05 PM CDT, WCIU

knightni

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 07:55 PM)
Biggest win of the year. Period.

Not gonna argue....HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE WIN!!!!!

This team is so goddamn unique. It'll piss you off to no end for a string of 5 games...then just do s*** to make you shake your head and go...DAMN!

Amazing comeback win!! The way the game started I thought we would be down by 10 or more. This team better tighten up the D though. Overall this win was huge and hopefully it will deflate the Tiggers a little.

Edited by EvilJester99

OM god. I went to eat and then went running and came back and saw we won! When I left, it looked like Gavin was gonna get raked for 10 plus runs. Dye ... my god he and Quentin have been amazing this season. Jenks gets 'em 1, 2, 3. Very nice. Once again we win a game that started out s***ty. Excellent!! How did Josh look?

Go Sox!!

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 10:28 PM)
OM god. I went to eat and then went running and came back and saw we won! When I left, it looked like Gavin was gonna get raked for 10 plus runs. Dye ... my god he and Quentin have been amazing this season. Jenks gets 'em 1, 2, 3. Very nice. Once again we win a game that started out s***ty. Excellent!! How did Josh look?

Go Sox!!

Strike out, Ground out, WALK, RALLY STARTING HIT. 1 for 3 on the night.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 11:28 PM)

Go Sox!!

It was great to see him quickly rounding 3rd to score on a shallow single to right. I'm so used to our plodders pulling up at 3rd and then having the inning end.