Decapitated and ATE him?

LosMediasBlancas

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who's cousin was decapitated in a car accident. He was sitting in the back seat and I can't quite remember what it was that got him, but it missed the two people in the front and hit him. That was obviously an accident though.

Edited by WilliamTell

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 03:26 AM)
I know someone who's cousin was decapitated in a car accident. He was sitting in the back seat and I can't quite remember what it was that got him, but it missed the two people in the front and hit him.

I don't think you read the article. This was not an accident.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 08:30 AM)
That is some scary s***. What do you do in that situation? I think it would be so chaotic that it would be hard to grasp what was going on.

Oh I think you would grasp it quickly enough, what to do is the question. Wrestling with a mad man with a chef's knife doesn't seem prudent, but doing nothing is also wrong.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 08:30 AM)
That is some scary s***. What do you do in that situation? I think it would be so chaotic that it would be hard to grasp what was going on.

Oh I think you would grasp it quickly enough, what to do is the question. Wrestling with a mad man with a chef's knife doesn't seem prudent, but doing nothing is also wrong.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 10:50 AM)

You run away and you run away fast. If the man has a knife and is stabbing the person over and over, odds are it'll be too late by the time you get there anyways. At some point, as cruel as it seems, you have to just save yourself.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 1, 2008 -> 10:45 PM)
A man in my town drove a tow truck for a living and at his place of work he took a chain, tied it around his neck, tied it to a nearby pole, and proceeded to floor it in his truck.

Wow. In a strange sort of way, I respect someone who shows a little flair and style for their "final exit". The downside is the mess and trauma for those that have to clean up. That is wrong.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Aug 2, 2008 -> 08:26 AM)
Wow. In a strange sort of way, I respect someone who shows a little flair and style for their "final exit". The downside is the mess and trauma for those that have to clean up. That is wrong.

Yes the truck caused a minor traffic accident and strangely enough it took a while to find the head. The head rolled off to a nearby restaurant that closed not long after the incident. The family was both shocked and humiliated. He seemed to be a happy guy.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 08:23 AM)
This story gets more an more f***ed up

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/02/canada...g.ap/index.html

The guy was eating him after he decapitated him. And he did it in plain view of everyone. W. T. F!?!?!?!!?

It's like the guy had been holding in some kind of crazy anger his whole life, and just let it all snap out at one time. Freaking disturbing stuff.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 07:23 AM)
This story gets more an more f***ed up

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/08/02/canada...g.ap/index.html

The guy was eating him after he decapitated him. And he did it in plain view of everyone. W. T. F!?!?!?!!?

Another horror film in the making. The shame in this is that most of the slashers people watch from Hollywood aren't truly fiction. Leatherman, for instance, was a real person. Some sick, twisted people out there.

I wonder how long the killer planned what he was going to do. Did he plan his actions? Did he already know when he got on the bus that he was going to do the deed to someone? Did he immediately pick out his victim? Was eating him part of the plan or did it just seem like a good idea at the time?

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 3, 2008 -> 11:05 PM)
I wonder how long the killer planned what he was going to do. Did he plan his actions? Did he already know when he got on the bus that he was going to do the deed to someone? Did he immediately pick out his victim? Was eating him part of the plan or did it just seem like a good idea at the time?

Since he had the knife on the bus with him, it seems like planned the stabbing at least.

I have a serious fascination with these kinds of people too. I would love to be a fly on the wall during the interrogation.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 12:14 AM)
Since he had the knife on the bus with him, it seems like planned the stabbing at least.

I have a serious fascination with these kinds of people too. I would love to be a fly on the wall during the interrogation.

I as well. One would think he at least imagined the situation, but some people might be able to somewhat randomly act out in this way. Maybe he always carried the knife with him, just in case he decided it was time. Another question is what made his victim stand out? Did he look tastier than the rest of the passengers?

In addition to being a fly on the wall during interrogations, I wouldn't mind being his big, mean, violent, jailed for life inmate.

QUOTE (Jake @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 12:25 AM)
I as well. One would think he at least imagined the situation, but some people might be able to somewhat randomly act out in this way. Maybe he always carried the knife with him, just in case he decided it was time. Another question is what made his victim stand out? Did he look tastier than the rest of the passengers?

In addition to being a fly on the wall during interrogations, I wouldn't mind being his big, mean, violent, jailed for life inmate.

Wasn't the victim sitting next to him on the bus? Horribly, bad luck.

Normally, I'm all for torturing people who commit violent crimes, but this is a special mfr. Clearly, this animal has no sense of reality, so this is one of the few times where I say you gotta lock him up in an asylum.

By the way, I like the way your brain works Jake.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Aug 4, 2008 -> 12:43 AM)
Wasn't the victim sitting next to him on the bus? Horribly, bad luck.

Normally, I'm all for torturing people who commit violent crimes, but this is a special mfr. Clearly, this animal has no sense of reality, so this is one of the few times where I say you gotta lock him up in an asylum.

By the way, I like the way your brain works Jake.

Finally someone appreciates my how my brain works.

People to Kill:

Miguel Olivo

All Twins OF's

LosMediasBlancas

On a serious note though, I don't know if Canada has capital punishment, but if they do this is what its made for.

Edited by Jake