Official 2008-2009 College Football Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rex Hudler @ Nov 1, 2008 -> 10:43 AM)
Here is the problem Brian. When you live down here in the middle of it, it is impossible to pick just one school. See the link below and tell me if you can really come up with a favorite!!

Women of SEC football

No nudity in link above

Ha, I just saw two girls I know in those pictures...

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Nov 1, 2008 -> 11:15 PM)
Screw you Marcus Sims. Why couldn't you be like your brother and play LB like everyone told you to.

That was a crazy game...only reason FSU was in it was Nesbitt's injury. FSU had no prayer of stopping the triple option.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Nov 1, 2008 -> 08:37 PM)
Haha Nebraska. Give up a TD in no time to go down 7-0. First play on offense, pick 6. 14-0 OU. 2 plays later Nebraska fumble. OU scores on the ensuing drive in 3 plays. 2 plays later ANOTHER pick. One play later 28-0. Pffft.

I'd be willing to bet whoever the team it is you root for probably does not have 10% of the program success Nebraska has had. You're probably a little jealous of Nebraska and love to see them down. They will be back. Oklahoma had it's down years, USC, Florida st ect. The impostors like Kansas, Missouri, Texas Tech, Maryland all come back down to earth after their 2 year runs.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Nov 1, 2008 -> 09:58 PM)
Why? So we have to watch another B10 team get their brains beat in by a far superior team, yet again?

No, because Texas Tech is awesome and I hate Texas and am tired of hearing everyone slob on them and gay ass Colt McCoy

Nothing was better than seeing the look on his face after Crabtree scored!