Sox vs Tigers - Game 2 - ESPN

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 09:58 PM)
:lol:

I don't know why, but I'm not any where near as mad as I usually am about these kind of happenings. At this point, with all the injuries, and where this team was at this point last season, it's not that I'm not "committed" as a Sox fan, but I'm just kind of rolling with the games, not getting as worked up as I usually would.

I'm going to get shredded to pieces here for saying this, but like you said, a year ago I'm pi$$ed off, but today, it's just like "well, okay, it doesn't matter". Maybe it's because once football starts, every year, even in 2005, football becomes my #1 sport.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Paul Konerko might as well be running right now because they just bunted him to 2nd. That makes sense. Take a fast guy and eliminate his speed by sacrificing an out to get him in scoring position. Why is Owens here if he isn't going to steal in that spot?

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 10:00 PM)
I'm going to get shredded to pieces here for saying this, but like you said, a year ago I'm pi$$ed off, but today, it's just like "well, okay, it doesn't matter". Maybe it's because once football starts, every year, even in 2005, football becomes my #1 sport.

I am the opposite, football = nascar these days. And if you are a bears fan the product on the field isn't worth watching. Kyle Orton is a schill for management.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 09:01 PM)
Oh no Toby.

Mr. DP in this situatiion? Or does he come through?

6-4-3........coming in a few minutes!

I was wrong....but I just had that feeling.

Edited by aprec32