TOMORROW'S GAME IS A BLACK OUT!

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 03:37 PM)
Huzzah!

I looked through board preferences and couldnt find it, knew it had to be something simple but just was to frustrated.

Just look at this thread. Scroll all the way at the bottom of the page, and on the left side, there is a drop down menu box that says Soxtalk Pro. Click it and you should see Soxtalk Pro Black as an option.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 11:47 PM)
The towels were annyoing tonight. I don't know how they looked on TV, but it was annoying to be behind.

The blackout however was awesome, and needs to be done through the whole playoffs, no doubt. I loved the sign someone had "You have now entered the black hole of baseball"

I love the towels actually. Whole thing was pretty awesome.

the backdrop when thome hit the homerun, when the crowd behind homeplate stood up, it was the coolest thing i've ever witnessed at a sporting event

just all of the black rising up, it was remarkable

Edited by joesaiditstrue

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 03:47 PM)
They got smashed?

Blackholes have massive amounts of gravity, smashing everything that goes into them etc

well, thats the laymans way of saying it. Im sure balta could be more technical about it

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 04:21 PM)
I thought it was awesome and it looked great on TV. I just thought it was interesting the Sox came out in the white unis...I expected they would have had the black jerseys.

The Black ones hadn't been working too well lately, and they'd won the last two games wearing White. I'd have been seriously pissed if they'd went back to Black just to match the theme. Like Crash said, "Never f*** with a winning streak."