Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jul 15, 2009 -> 07:36 PM)
If I ever get a tattoo or tattoos, it's gonna be something like David Diehl:

spo0d.jpg

I wouldn't want it covering my whole arm like a sleeve, but I think having like a collage of tattoos extending down from the shoulder pads to front of the shoulder, bicep, and tricep area and stop before the elbow would look badass. Jake Long has something similar, but I think his look stupid. I gotta get my arms bigger though.

That much tattoo gonna haunt your ass

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know if you read this thread B>W, but have you been disgusted as I've been lately with what's happening to our town? Christ, the stretch of Harlem Ave. between Route 83 and 127th is beginning to resemble Detroit with all the businesses that are leaving. Renees, the White Hen (which came out of f***ing nowhere), Ben Franklin, that large patch of land near Radio Shack yet to be turned into anything; it's getting ridiculous. I've also heard that the Blockbuster may not be renewing it's lease next year, so that may be another store lost.

They need to take a model off of Oak Lawn and first, redevelop the Harlem Ave. area, and second, add more bars along the route. Joe Daniels and Trio are #1 and #2 with the amount of tax revenue given to the city.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:18 PM)
The Miller High Life commercials are the dumbest thing on TV right now. In every single situation where they "take back the High Life" the people that they are taking it from would have never had that piss water in the first place!

Yeah, its time to retire chubby deliveryman. And at the same time the "Real Men of Genius" commercials have to go too(sorry Steve9347, your song was cool and all but that s*** is OLD)

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 04:36 PM)
Yeah, its time to retire chubby deliveryman. And at the same time the "Real Men of Genius" commercials have to go too(sorry Steve9347, your song was cool and all but that s*** is OLD)

The radio versions are the worst.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 16, 2009 -> 06:36 PM)

That dude is playing Adam Carolla's best friend in Carolla's new sitcom in the fall. Yuck.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 10:58 AM)
How weird is it that Jermaine got an emmy nomination but Brett didn't?

That is sorta weird, unless he's getting a nod for doing more writing or something.

Then again, I'm betting you're a Figwit fan and are coming in with some bias. . . :)

QUOTE (Soxy @ Jul 18, 2009 -> 12:58 AM)
How weird is it that Jermaine got an emmy nomination but Brett didn't?

Must have been this magazine cover that got him over the line;

Jermaine.jpg

QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 11:03 AM)
That is sorta weird, unless he's getting a nod for doing more writing or something.

Then again, I'm betting you're a Figwit fan and are coming in with some bias. . . :)

Actually, I'm not a huge Figwit fan (sigh, sadly I even know what that means)--I like Jermaine more. But they're a pair! I mean, it's like you know, you can't separate them. But one gets a best comedy actor nod? Weird science.

QUOTE (Soxy @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 10:15 AM)
Actually, I'm not a huge Figwit fan (sigh, sadly I even know what that means)--I like Jermaine more. But they're a pair! I mean, it's like you know, you can't separate them. But one gets a best comedy actor nod? Weird science.

Didnt that happen with Desperate Housewives? Everyone but Eva got a nod?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 17, 2009 -> 03:54 PM)
Yeah I know, I'm old, I'm unhip, blah blah blah...

First the King Lemur from Madagascar now this. I dont even know you anymore

wait, i dont know you as it is.....................carry on

Edited by KyYlE23