Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 09:38 AM)
I just think it is cute that you two called each other to make sure you matched clothes :lol:

We actually did have a conversation like that earlier, she got mad when I told her I'd be wearing black.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 09:12 AM)
She told me I was off-limits. Not because I'm married (lol) but because her friend (the one with the glasses, that got called out in this thread for not having on anti-perspirant) wants me.

Earlier in this thread, or maybe it was the 2008 version, I was b****ing about how since I've been married I got to fight off all these various women that want to get in my pants. It's flattering, but WTF, it's frustrating. I think my cock is encrusted in diamonds and spills out 100 dollar bills wherever I go or something.

You know what it is...you dont give a f*** now that your married. You used to care if a chick was into you and they totally picked up on that. Now your going around like Mr. Nonchalante and they are into you not noticing them.

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 10:16 AM)
You know what it is...you dont give a f*** now that your married. You used to care if a chick was into you and they totally picked up on that. Now your going around like Mr. Nonchalante and they are into you not noticing them.

Well that, plus I'm just a handsome motherf***er.

So I'm pretty sure I've made more enemies in this last week than I have the rest of my life combined. I'm on quite a roll

On a totally unrelated note, I'm going to Mardi Gras in New Orleans this weekend. I think I'm going to have a good time. :)

So here is a bulletin my brother puts up on Myspace.

sunday feb 15th sucked ass. actually it all wasnt so bad... till i left for work. then fate itself bent me over and f***ed me in the ass.

i prolly could of enjoyed the day even with the inevitable dick in my ass if it werent for the fact that fate has a massive phallus and the blood leaking from my anus did not provide sufficient lubrication for the friction induced by fate reaming my ass like a gigantic john deere corn combine.

drink with me on tuesday. ill tell u all about it.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 04:15 PM)
So here is a bulletin my brother puts up on Myspace.

sunday feb 15th sucked ass. actually it all wasnt so bad... till i left for work. then fate itself bent me over and f***ed me in the ass.

i prolly could of enjoyed the day even with the inevitable dick in my ass if it werent for the fact that fate has a massive phallus and the blood leaking from my anus did not provide sufficient lubrication for the friction induced by fate reaming my ass like a gigantic john deere corn combine.

drink with me on tuesday. ill tell u all about it.

your brother is quite descriptive in his misery

This generation of women Doctors are f***ing hot. I could not have such a gorgeous woman as my doctor I wouldnt be able to tell her the truth about anything. Nooooooo my testicles are fine...did I say I had a rash there? I say the darndest things sometimes...

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 10:26 AM)
This generation of women Doctors are f***ing hot. I could not have such a gorgeous woman as my doctor I wouldnt be able to tell her the truth about anything. Nooooooo my testicles are fine...did I say I had a rash there? I say the darndest things sometimes...

Maybe I would go more often if that were the case for me, but I always manage to get the Indian guy no one can understand.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 02:30 PM)
So I'm pretty sure I've made more enemies in this last week than I have the rest of my life combined. I'm on quite a roll

On a totally unrelated note, I'm going to Mardi Gras in New Orleans this weekend. I think I'm going to have a good time. :)

Had a few mates who went down there this weekend.

One of them flashed his "willy" in a bar and proceeded to get thrown out by the biggest bouncer he's ever seen in his life.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Feb 17, 2009 -> 11:45 AM)
Had a few mates who went down there this weekend.

One of them flashed his "willy" in a bar and proceeded to get thrown out by the biggest bouncer he's ever seen in his life.

Too many dicks in the party. Too many dicks in the club

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 16, 2009 -> 01:30 PM)

St. Louis has a fairly large Mardi Gras celebration. I hope it is warm this weekend.