Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 02:13 AM)
I got a solid 3 bedroom here for 250. The price of living in Carbondale is incredibly cheap. I lived in one of the nicer places you can find down here last school year(4 bedroom) for 400 a month.

Complete shock to the system to move up to the Chicagoland area after living on cheap rent down there

Honestly can't beat that location and Creekside has some very solid apartments. You guys paying 280 or around that per month?

$295 without utilities. It'll come out to about $320 a person.

Yea I really love the deal and the location is A+, Thompson Point can officially suck my dick now.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:50 PM)
Hm, Ames it really depends on the location, but if you want to live near campus, a 3-bedroom is usually between 325-550.

In 1995-1996, we have a 2 bedroom a half block from campus (kind of a crappy one), and paid $305 a month total. Looks like rent has actually gotten even cheaper there.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 01:55 PM)
In 1995-1996, we have a 2 bedroom a half block from campus (kind of a crappy one), and paid $305 a month total. Looks like rent has actually gotten even cheaper there.

I'm talking per person. Our current 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 block west of campus is $1040 total, and it's pretty standard.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 03:02 PM)
Wow, I pay $550 a 1/2 mile from campus.

And I finally gave in a turned on the air conditioning today. It was almost 80 inside the house.

I can't wait until I qualify for senior citizen discount pricing deals like that.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 02:18 PM)
It is just beautiful outside!

And, for the first time in years (about 4 years I think), I am home sick from work. If I was "sick", this would be great. Unfortunately, I am actually sick and feeling like crap, so I'm stuck inside.

Dammit.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Feb 10, 2009 -> 03:20 PM)
And, for the first time in years (about 4 years I think), I am home sick from work. If I was "sick", this would be great. Unfortunately, I am actually sick and feeling like crap, so I'm stuck inside.

Dammit.

A couple years ago when I was still active duty I had something wrong with me so I went to the doctor and got quarters (meaning stay home) for 48 hours, I went back to my office to let them know and give them the paperwork. On my way out my boss was like "ahh, quarters, you're so lucky." I laughed (a little so as to avoid puking) and said "lucky? Are you kidding? I'm actually sick, this blows. Believe me, I'd rather be at work."

Speaking of rent, I'm going to be living in a 4-bedroom apartment next year and it's $430/person not including electric. What's sad is that's a really good deal too unless you want to live in a s***hole. I hate rent payments. If we were to get a house like we originally wanted, it would be like $550/month which is ridiculous.

My wife got mad at me when she saw this pic on Facebook a couple days after the aforementioned Friday night that I didn't come home (I wasn't tagged in this pic, but my dumb ass forgot that if I commented, all my friends would see it, to include my wife):

n12400254_46761694_1589.jpg

When I told the girl about it she actually got mad that my wife was mad. "It was innocent"

QUOTE (shipps @ Feb 12, 2009 -> 09:40 AM)
lost, that chick really really wants you doesnt she?

She told me I was off-limits. Not because I'm married (lol) but because her friend (the one with the glasses, that got called out in this thread for not having on anti-perspirant) wants me. Somewhat ironically, my wife likes the friend, but can't stand the girl in that pic, mostly because of the pic.

Earlier in this thread, or maybe it was the 2008 version, I was b****ing about how since I've been married I got to fight off all these various women that want to get in my pants. It's flattering, but WTF, it's frustrating. I think my cock is encrusted in diamonds and spills out 100 dollar bills wherever I go or something.

Edited by lostfan