8. Wilson - C

9. Aybar - SS

Starting: Moseley

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a pretty good source that when today's lineups were posted and Chris Getz saw his name in the 2 hole he immediately vomited all over himself and collapsed into the fetal position. Word is he's supposed to miss about a week with an ulcer.

QUOTE (Cowch @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 12:46 PM)
Kendrick is sure having a nice spring. I am going to watch, but ignore Lillibridge's ABs. I cannot stand watching him bat.

I wish Lillibridge would choke up on the bat and just try to make contact. When you're a middle infielder with little power K'ing as much as he does is just not acceptable.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:10 PM)
Good start for Dweezy. His 6th K of the spring puts his BB/K at 0/6 and his OBP at .290.

Yet he's having a "great spring" and going to lead off with bad defense in CF. I'm hoping the Sox are just kidding. KW has to have something up his sleeve.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 01:09 PM)
I heard from a pretty good source that when today's lineups were posted and Chris Getz saw his name in the 2 hole he immediately vomited all over himself and collapsed into the fetal position. Word is he's supposed to miss about a week with an ulcer.

I did that too in empathy for him since leadoff and #2 are so pressure filled.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Mar 18, 2009 -> 03:12 PM)
Yet he's having a "great spring" and going to lead off with bad defense in CF. I'm hoping the Sox are just kidding. KW has to have something up his sleeve.

Nothing screams Division Champs quite like a 31 year old career minor leaguer with a .290 spring OBP and .254 career major league OBP hitting leadoff.