Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 12:50 PM)
Jake Delhomme is such a terrible QB, I just can't figure out what Carolina was thinking in re-signing him. 8 turnovers in the past 5 quarters for him now.

Well make that 9 turnovers now, what a joke of a QB.

2 picks and a fumble lost and they are only in the 2nd? That is rough. I wonder what they are going to do with him.

Wow, the Bengals suck more than Leftwich.

For a team that basically lost by 20 points until a garbage time TD, the Bucs really had their chances to do something today but Leftwich is so erratic but we all know that.

Up 7-6 with 1:10 left in the first half with the ball at his own 20, 2nd and 11 Leftwich runs out of bounds for a yard. Of course Dallas has only 1 timeout and stops the Bucs on 3rd down to get the ball back before scoring a TD with 35 seconds left. If Leftwich stays in bounds then there's no way Dallas can score a TD before the half and we're up 7-6.

Then with 7 seconds left in the half with the ball at the Dallas 25, Leftwich over throws a wide open Antonio Bryant in the endzone. Should've been 14-13 at the break. Of course the field goal is missed and its 13-7.

Plus he missed a wide open Derrick Ward on 3rd and 4 that wouldve easily been a 1st down inside the Cowboys 35 in the first half.

2 missed FGs, an overthrown ball that would've been inside FG range and the 6 point swing in the final minute of the half was enough to give me a headache for the rest of the day.

I guess this is what bad teams do to lose games.

QUOTE (SoxFan101 @ Sep 13, 2009 -> 03:55 PM)
anyone know where i can watch games online, down in carbondale im stuck seeing the rams/seahawks on tv.

get used to watching Rams games hahaha I'll be going to Bww's for most of the Bears games this year