Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 05:59 PM)
anyone wanna bet we dont get the first down or in FG range here?

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 06:05 PM)
mmmm love me some p**** s*** playcalling by the bears when it gets to crunch time

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 06:07 PM)
Time for a squib kick, a sideline pass and a game tying FG

nope

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 06:14 PM)
Wonder what all the Bears fans are doing who last week said our season was over.

What "fans" like that usually do...act like nothing happened and that they've been behind the team since day 1. Hate that s***

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 06:17 PM)
What "fans" like that usually do...act like nothing happened and that they've been behind the team since day 1. Hate that s***

Had a guy at the gym tell me today that if the Bears lost today, the season would be over. I shook my head at him in disgust.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 07:17 PM)

Man that was half my Facebook news feed last week. People talking about trade Cutler, Cutler can kiss my ass, Cutler sucks and we're f***ed, etc. I was like oh my god guys.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 07:55 PM)
I don't care who teams cover. Cutler is the main ingredient and you can't cover all of JC's weapons.

The more you can spread the defense out the easier it is to plan for games. See: 2007 New England Patriots

On the other hand if the defense knows you can key in on a certain player it's also easier to plan on defense because you just put resources on that player (extra safety, 8 in the box, etc.)

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 17, 2009 -> 11:35 AM)
I'm not sure why Vasher wasn't outright cut this summer, even with the general and depth issues the Bears have at defensive back. He is just a useless player right now.

I can't speak for others, but my feeling is that in a little over two weeks, the Bears are going to be 0-3 and toast.

toast.jpgquestion-mark.jpg

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 20, 2009 -> 08:02 PM)
On the other hand if the defense knows you can key in on a certain player it's also easier to plan on defense because you just put resources on that player (extra safety, 8 in the box, etc.)

Yeah if you want to lose to Hester or Knox (or even Olsen) deep.