Twins (2-2) @ White Sox (1-2) 7:11pm CSN

WSoxMatt

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 07:37 PM)
Since chat isn't working, I figured I'd join my first game thread. Contreras doesn't look very sharp at all, as he's dropping down a lot and has mediocre velocity.

it worked for me but no one was in there... strange

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 12:38 AM)
How long has Joe Crede been a member of the whitesox, and we decide to groove him a fastball. Now sliders away, no breaking pitches, not even a forkball, a fastball. Unbelievable.

Same thing that happened when Frank was back. I'm pretty sure he hit two inside sinkers against Garland for homers.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 07:38 PM)
How long has Joe Crede been a member of the whitesox, and we decide to groove him a fastball. Now sliders away, no breaking pitches, not even a forkball, a fastball. Unbelievable.

We're the only team in baseball that throws fastballs to Carlos Gomez, this was hardly surprising.

If R.A. Dickey shuts the Sox out, Greg Walker should step down as hitting coach. The information available to these coaches is almost overwhelming. Walker and the Sox should very easily be able to put together a solid game plan to beat a bum like Dickey.

I've been calling for Walker's head for two and a half years, so you can't just say that I'm "frustrated."

QUOTE (danman31 @ Apr 10, 2009 -> 08:39 PM)
I'm watching and didn't see what Anderson did. Please explain instead of saying "Anderson is hilarious."

He requested the song.

QUOTE (CWSOX45 @ Apr 11, 2009 -> 12:40 AM)
If R.A. Dickey shuts the Sox out, Greg Walker should step down as hitting coach. The information available to these coaches is almost overwhelming. Walker and the Sox should very easily be able to put together a solid game plan to beat a bum like Dickey.

I've been calling for Walker's head for two and a half years, so you can't just say that I'm "frustrated."

I think it's interesting that Wise got the start tonight considering how much better righties hit Dickey last year.