THE Chicago White Sox vs Texas Rangers

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 4, 2009 -> 01:37 AM)
Reinsdorf said they were boring last year, so he cut payroll, raised prices and brought in Brent Lillibridge.

Only Sox fans would think that hitting home runs is boring.

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:36 PM)
And on top of it...it hasn't been because of the replacements that we haven't scored.

And yet 2 of them have misplayed balls. And my biggest problem is the progression of Chris Getz, he NEEDS to get ABs vs lefties but Ozzie has shown no desire to do so.

Opponents are 24 for 25 in stolen bases against us this year

If that stat was going to change, it would've changed 2 years ago

This pitching staff is what it is

I have very little doubt in my mind that we will finish higher than 4th place this year

this is embarrassing...i'm sure they'll get another single to score a runner from second....

John Miller is the worst!!!! Why can't he pronounce anyones name correctly???

QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:40 PM)
And yet 2 of them have misplayed balls. And my biggest problem is the progression of Chris Getz, he NEEDS to get ABs vs lefties but Ozzie has shown no desire to do so.

Well Nix just had a good game. How many ABs do you think Ozzie is going to give him now against lefties. Welcome to your platoon.

This is an embarrassing outing for the nation to see. Morgan's cluelessness is making things worse. We look so disinterested as a team. Betemit looks like ass out there in the field. Nix looks like he's the only one who cares...well, him and Quentin anyways.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 4, 2009 -> 01:42 AM)
I am in the midst of a a family party looked at he score and the first thing I thought of is the Rangers starters who suck have shut the Sox out for all three games almostas bad as Toronto last year.

Sorry time to can Greg walker.

Against Texas starting pitching, we didn't have a single base hit to score a run all series. There was the Alexei sac fly, and then Thome's hit against Holland.

QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ May 3, 2009 -> 07:42 PM)
I am in the midst of a a family party looked at he score and the first thing I thought of is the Rangers starters who suck have shut the Sox out for all three games almostas bad as Toronto last year.

Sorry time to can Greg walker.

Look at the line-up and the back of their baseball cards. How many runs would you expect this line-up to score?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 3, 2009 -> 06:47 PM)
Jose is not getting released. Too much money, and too much pride.

And that's the sad part.

Give me a new pitcher that won't walk the world every outing, and finally when he doesn't, his strikes are lit up. He lost 30 pounds? Oh great, that's really having an affect out there.

Pride? GMAFB. Time to move on. Thanks for 2005 and thanks for busting your ass to get back here Jose, but it's time to go.