5/5 Game Thread ➔ Sox @ Royals

Heads22

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, Betemit is 3-5 with 2 homers against today's opposing starter. Does anyone else see something wrong here?

Ozzie isn't a stats/matchups guy. Hell in alot of ways.. he's an idiot/micromanager. (why Quentin wasn't in RF where he's played his whole career up until last year instead of Pods when JD was out, I'll still never know or get) But I don't mind this lineup.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 5, 2009 -> 01:04 PM)
Getz 2b

Fields 3b

Quentin lf

Thome dh

Dye rf

Konerko 1b

Pierzynski c

Ramirez ss

Podsednik cf

Again, Betemit is 3-5 with 2 homers against today's opposing starter. Does anyone else see something wrong here?

Sure Betemit would get his hits, but I am positive he would give the runs back in the field. I want him no where near third base.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ May 5, 2009 -> 06:04 PM)
Getz 2b

Fields 3b

Quentin lf

Thome dh

Dye rf

Konerko 1b

Pierzynski c

Ramirez ss

Podsednik cf

What I see is wrong is that this is our usual line up. Hope those injured guys are ok to play. Maybe we can win

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ May 5, 2009 -> 05:34 PM)
˙pɹɐoqʎǝʞ s,oɥɐqp pǝsn noʎ ssǝlun uʍop ǝpısdn ǝdʎʇ oʇ ǝlqıssod sʇı ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uop ı

That's funny right there-I don't care who you are

i got this urge of love tonight, its coming, tonight is the offensive night with a shutout gem from gavin, omfg its just an irresistible urge i have, i NEED to keep my eyes glued to the white sox @ royals. no blackhawks, something is going to happen

Dye is 2-20 with RISP this year. He batted an amazing .351 with RISP in 2006. You can tell he's not picking up the pitches well, as he's swinging at so many pitches out of the zone. His K/BB ratio is 24/6 this year.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (fathom @ May 5, 2009 -> 04:46 PM)
Dye is 2-20 with RISP this year. He batted an amazing .351 with RISP in 2006. You can tell he's not picking up the pitches well, as he's swinging at so many pitches out of the zone. His K/BB ratio is 24/6 this year.

His percentage of pitches swung at outside of the zone while he has been a white sox.

2005- 19.8 %

2006- 20.6 %

2007- 23.5 %

2008- 24.8 %

2009- 24.3 %