Jimenez Hot!!!

BPSOX12

D Lo went 2-6 today with a rbi or two. But he stroke out with the tying runner on first in the 9th to end the game(theres the Jimenez we all have grown to love). Man i wish we could have kept him, even though you guys always bashed him i still think hes got a future in him.

D Lo went 2-6 today with a rbi or two. But he stroke out with the tying runner on first in the 9th to end the game(theres the Jimenez we all have grown to love). Man i wish we could have kept him, even though you guys always bashed him i still think hes got a future in him.

You watch, by September he will be lazy and b****y again.

He is lazy Mother f***er!

This team has stuck with pleny of guys going through slumps. There was a MAJOR reason he was let go...

He is brain dead and lazy. He'll give you a sizzlin' first few weeks with the club, then when he is comfortable he will slack off.

f*** him.

From what I have heard, Frank and CLee allowed DLo to live by protecting him from his team mates for that nasty vicious mouth of his - DLo has got to be one of the biggest jerks to ever don a Sox uniform.

And he remains the only player I ever saw who lay down on the field while the play was still going on

Guest hotsoxchick1

sorry pb sox i have to concour with my fellow posters here and say that im glad the lazy b**** is gone.. the further the better.... and sealed with a no return sticker on his ass ........... ;)

sorry pb sox i have to concour with my fellow posters here and say that im glad the lazy b**** is gone.. the further the better....  and sealed with a no return sticker on his ass ........... ;)

You're just glad because if we don't resign R Alomar in the offseason or trade for a 2B, we might get to see your boyfriend Aaron Miles :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
You're just glad because if we don't resign R Alomar in the offseason or trade for a 2B, we might get to see your boyfriend Aaron Miles  :lol:

im gonna see him next weekend anyhow.......so :P .....but yea it would be nice if he got a shot up here.. i wouldnt have to travel so far then....... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
why are we talking about this mother f***er....

i sleep better knowing he cant f*** us any more.

d'angelo.... :fyou

sweet dreams lol........

why are we talking about this mother f***er....

i sleep better knowing he cant f*** us any more.

d'angelo.... :fyou

Someone ought to make an attachment of Jimenez giving up on that bases loaded, 2 out, pop fly that he dropped on MB in Oakland and post it in every thread where someone "longs" for the days of Jimenez :rolleyes:

The one where he stands there with his hands on his hips momentarily after he dropped it and allowed 3 of those runs to score :rolleyes:

1-4 on Sunday. Funny none of the DJ apologists posted this tidbit  :rolleyes: .

There's that word again. How was he making an apology for Jimenez? All he said was that he thinks he's got a bright future ahead of him. Where's the apology? :huh:

Hey I dont care what any of you say... Jimenez is GOOD and shouldnt have been shipped out.. He could have learned from Alomar and next year would have been ready to step in..

And maybe with a new coach that would let him run a bit he could get like 20 stolen bases and be a good #2 hitter..

You cant sit here and say he sucks and if you do well your wrong, but im sure youll post anyway and plead your case that "hes the worst player ever f*** him"

That seems to be the tendancy around here.. If someone isnt doing good they f***ing suck and they need to be traded.. its sad

Hey I dont care what any of you say... Jimenez is GOOD and shouldnt have been shipped out.. He could have learned from Alomar and next year would have been ready to step in..

And maybe with a new coach that would let him run a bit he could get like 20 stolen bases and be a good #2 hitter..

You cant sit here and say he sucks and if you do well your wrong, but im sure youll post anyway and plead your case that "hes the worst player ever f*** him"

That seems to be the tendancy around here.. If someone isnt doing good they f***ing suck and they need to be traded.. its sad

It wont matter at all if he doesnt change his mindset and lazyass attitude.