GameThread: White Sox(24-25) vs Athletics(19-29) 7:11 CSN

Kyyle23

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 09:38 PM)
HEY OZZIE BRIAN ANDERSON IS OUR BEST CENTERFIELDER I KNOW WE'RE WINNING BUT I'M STILL PISSED DEWAYNE WISE WAS IN THE STARTING LINEUP TONIGHT.

you racist.

OZZIE GUILLEN DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE PEOPLE

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:38 AM)
HEY OZZIE BRIAN ANDERSON IS OUR BEST CENTERFIELDER I KNOW WE'RE WINNING BUT I'M STILL PISSED DEWAYNE WISE WAS IN THE STARTING LINEUP TONIGHT.

you racist.

Josh Fields played over Wilson Betemit when he couldn't hit anything....that was enough to end any questions about Ozzie's favoritism.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 02:39 AM)
Jayson has a good eye, good understanding of the strike zone, but one has to wonder if his limited playing time and playing in front of a packed house may have him over thinking a bit tonight

Or how about this...he sees the ball a lot better against LHP than RHP?

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
Josh Fields played over Wilson Betemit when he couldn't hit anything....that was enough to end any questions about Ozzie's favoritism.

It was a joke, bro.

But seriously, f*** Dewayne Wise.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 09:39 PM)
Jayson has a good eye, good understanding of the strike zone, but one has to wonder if his limited playing time and playing in front of a packed house may have him over thinking a bit tonight

If playing in front of big crowds bothers him, he's not someone who could help you make the playoffs. When he played regularly, its when his numbers slipped. He's really not very good, but he's hits some big homers, so you might as well ride him while you can.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 09:40 PM)
Or how about this...he sees the ball a lot better against LHP than RHP?

Well he just walked facing a RHP, so I think his eye is an equal opportunity eye

Or something

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 09:42 PM)
How would you guys feel about trading Alexi Ramirez, Josh Fields and a prospect for Matt Cain?

I'd s*** all over myself with happiness.

But it's not going to happen.

QUOTE (Chet Kincaid @ Jun 1, 2009 -> 07:42 PM)
How would you guys feel about trading Alexi Ramirez, Josh Fields and a prospect for Matt Cain?

Depends on what you wind up meaning by "Prospect", because that trade basically winds up acting like a straight up swap Ramirez for Cain, which I'd consider...but not necessarily like, because Beckham can only play 1 spot.