GameThread: White Sox(25-25) vs Athletics (19-30) 7:11 CT Comcast

Kyyle23

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ChiSox420* @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 02:14 AM)
Had a lot more in the post.

What it said was dont no what Ozzie sees in Pods or Betimet. They both need to be DFA ASAP. It seems the only reason betimet plays is to prove there is a worse fielder on this team then Pods. Both just need to go away!

PS Beckham has a double and a error today, if were gonna have a hack at 3B lets at least have one that can hit!

I realize what it said I'm just lost as to why anyone would be calling to DFA Pods right about now (Not even Kalapse). I'm far from the Pods bandwagon too.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 02:17 AM)
I realize what it said I'm just lost as to why anyone would be calling to DFA Pods right about now (Not even Kalapse). I'm far from the Pods bandwagon too.

It had to have been a joke.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:15 PM)
It was a catch that a normal CF makes in stride without looking like he had to put in max effort. For Wise and playing shallow, its a web gem. Thats the difference between a good OF and a guy using cunning and gile to get by.

^^^^

What this guy's sayin. Don't give Dweezy more credit than he deserves with this cunning talk. Actually you are probably right. I shouldn't hate the man because he sucks. You are right, he is obviously trying as hard as he can to stay here, and cunning and gile are his 2 tools. Speaking of which, is it possible for someone to have 7 tools now?

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:17 PM)

True that is more of the frustration of Betimet bleeding over... still though Pods is not the answer. He has horrible base running insticts as seen in the PO in the 1st and even worse defense as seen in the inability to even get in right position to make a throw also in the 1st.

QUOTE (Jerksticks @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:19 PM)
^^^^

What this guy's sayin. Don't give Dweezy more credit than he deserves with this cunning talk. Actually you are probably right. I shouldn't hate the man because he sucks. You are right, he is obviously trying as hard as he can to stay here, and cunning and gile are his 2 tools. Speaking of which, is it possible for someone to have 7 tools now?

It amazes me when a ball hit to right center field is handled by a natural defensive CF. They read the ball off the bat, run to and area and the ball find their glove.

The wise approach is, play in because you can't read the ball off the bat. Run as fast as you can and dive, oh look the ball is in my glove. I am the best. His routes on fall balls to the wall are funny, he should be dizzy on the number of times he can turn himself around.

To hate on Pods even though he's been a big contributor lately is just the fashionable thing to do,some sox fans just love hating a player or two and no matter what they do,it's never good enough :angry:

QUOTE (ChiSox420* @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 02:22 AM)
True that is more of the frustration of Betimet bleeding over... still though Pods is not the answer. He has horrible base running insticts as seen in the PO in the 1st and even worse defense as seen in the inability to even get in right position to make a throw also in the 1st.

His defense has been great. He had no chance to throw the guy out in the 1st. That was a deep fly ball near the stands. I say this nicely, but stop!

I swear to God that yesterday when I found out a rookie was going to make his major league debut today against the sox,I knew we had no chance,I s*** you not...

we should all be rich. shoulda doubled or nothing since mariano riveria made his first start against us ages ago. we would have countless amounts of loot.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 10:22 PM)
It amazes me when a ball hit to right center field is handled by a natural defensive CF. They read the ball off the bat, run to and area and the ball find their glove.

The wise approach is, play in because you can't read the ball off the bat. Run as fast as you can and dive, oh look the ball is in my glove. I am the best. His routes on fall balls to the wall are funny, he should be dizzy on the number of times he can turn himself around.

This is easier to see when you see him play in person.

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Jun 2, 2009 -> 09:23 PM)
we should all be rich. shoulda doubled or nothing since mariano riveria made his first start against us ages ago. we would have countless amounts of loot.

It's been like that for a while now,some no name rookie always shuts us out...I'm gonna put my mortgage on it next time,I swear to effing Christ.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 02:27 AM)
It's been like that for a while now,some no name rookie always shuts us out...I'm gonna put my to put my mortgage on it next time,I swear to effing Christ.

You'll have your chance tomorrow.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Jun 3, 2009 -> 02:31 AM)
what is this, the f***ing "turn over your pitching staff with rookies" year? I can't remember a season where we had to face so many new guys we'd never faced before

can anyone else?

Our offensive numbers really should be so much better this year, as we've faced a lot of bad pitchers.