GameThread: White Sox(27-31) vs Tigers(31-26) 7:11 CSN+

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Shamrock4Life @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:09 PM)
how are you blaming the umps positioning there? where do you want him to stand? and he never called him safe, he was getting out of the way of Wise when his arms came up.

Because the best obvious position is behind the catcher towards the first base side making sure he is shielded.

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:12 PM)
Of course...WHERE THE f*** IS JENKS???????????

Stop pitching Linebrink in close games, he has nothing this season.

Will you stop b****ing about EVERYTHING? Jeez. Linebrink has a sub-1 ERA this season at home.

Why would you ever throw Cabrera an inner fastball in that situation? Now, I just hope Jenks isn't injured and the reason he's not pitching is cause he's being traded. Other than that, Ozzie should be fired immediately after this game.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 10, 2009 -> 03:13 AM)
Will you stop b****ing about EVERYTHING? Jeez. Linebrink has a sub-1 ERA this season at home.

So you'd rather see Linebrink in this game than Jenks or Thornton? Linebrink has been a loss machine of late.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:14 PM)
Cut Wise right now....that asshole costs us the game by not making it home in time. If he can't run fast, he can't do s***. Get him outta town right now!!!

He was safe. Cut the umpire first, he blew the call.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 10:12 PM)
Because the best obvious position is behind the catcher towards the first base side making sure he is shielded.

What?

Did you even watch the play and see where he was and how it unfolded?

And that's the positioning you are supposed to have.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 09:13 PM)
? Now, I just hope Jenks isn't injured and the reason he's not pitching is cause he's being traded.

I disagree. It seems that everytime Jenks comes into a non save situation he lets up a run. I agree with you on every other non move Ozzie has made today, but not this one.